Page 60 of 128 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by dashinbohemian;2834281;
    i love her even more after reading her myspace page.
    that baby is soooooooooo beautiful!

on her ethnicity
    '
    To set the record straight I am 50% filipino of Cebuano ancestry, mom is scotch irish, english celtic, welsh, a little jewish from austria- hungary, native american southern californian, and whatever else she tells me.
    And I am from Hawaii! The North Shore Brah! '
    That alone makes me think she wins this cycle, Tyra always picks the diverse ones like Yoanna and Naima.

maybe she did something stupid, like run around naked, they always do, i think she won.

i would be embarrassed too.,.. running around acting all giddy and competing with other girls... my friends wouldn't let me live it down!
    team unsuspecting weirdos.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2834663;
    Lol why put that in spoiler tags? I don't think she's the winner, she said she doesn't want people to watch the show because it's embarrassing, why would she say that if she won?
    trust me.... thats something a lot of people would say if they won
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

FORT Newbie

Clare is just to old to win top model. I like her looks but i dont love it and that new haircut just makes her look older..
    I really really hope they choose someone that actually has the potential to become a real top model, clair would only have work for a year or so and then they would look for someone younger..thatswhy i hope they pick a girl that can have a successful long carrieer.........

Quote Originally Posted by hottfroggy77;2834850;
    trust me.... thats something a lot of people would say if they won
    i don't think so! would Saleisha, Jaslene, Caridee say that? these girls are on a tight leash with what they say to the press. trust me, I would be ecstatic if she, Anya or Kata won because they look like real models, I just strongly doubt it.

I love Claire. She has a really unique look.

I think the winners will either be:

Dominique
    Claire
    Katarzyna

I'm just assuming.
    "Even though I didn't win, I still feel like I am on top of the world." -Dominique

i don't think she won she probably was top 3 or something however she didn't win. she looks more into her production company than modeling. besides she's too old at 25 to barely be breaking into modeling.

i hope somebody thats really hungry for it (even if the show is a joke) wins. like anya or kata.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2835024;
    i don't think so! would Saleisha, Jaslene, Caridee say that? these girls are on a tight leash with what they say to the press. trust me, I would be ecstatic if she, Anya or Kata won because they look like real models, I just strongly doubt it.
    Since she's not allowed to say anthing about if she won or not (right now), it makes sense if she said general stuff like that. I mean who wouldn't be embarassed of some of the things they did, even if they did win. Not to mention they kinda had to keep the winning thing a secret so you really can't tell at all from any of the model's reactions at this point.

I still think Claire has a shot at winning and I hope she goes far.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by DS617;2835119;
    Since she's not allowed to say anthing about if she won or not (right now), it makes sense if she said general stuff like that. I mean who wouldn't be embarassed of some of the things they did, even if they did win. Not to mention they kinda had to keep the winning thing a secret so you really can't tell at all from any of the model's reactions at this point.

I still think Claire has a shot at winning and I hope she goes far.
    But still, for a winner to even speak relatively negatively about the show immediately after winning...

doesn't seem too likely.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free