Page 58 of 128 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bre96;2832691;
    I find that Claire has the potential to become America's Next Top Model but I don't think Tyra and the producers are going to pick a 'Mum' to win the title.
    I'm kind of torn on this issue. Part of me thinks that Tyra will eventually eliminate her because she doesn't want it badly enough or because having children prevent her from being dedicated enough, etc. But another part of me thinks that Tyra hasn't picked any moms yet as winners, so maybe Claire will get picked because a mom needs to win or something like that. Ok that was worded badly, but I hope you all get what I'm saying.

she looks like sharon stone now. ^.^
    i keep bleeding love.

A.J, Nicole, Renee, Jenah ILikeThat's Avatar

Claire has really grown on me. She's in my top two with Lauren. All of Claire's pictures by far have been amazing! She's so photogenic. I'd be very fappy if she wins!
    Whitney won!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;2832700;
    I'm kind of torn on this issue. Part of me thinks that Tyra will eventually eliminate her because she doesn't want it badly enough or because having children prevent her from being dedicated enough, etc. But another part of me thinks that Tyra hasn't picked any moms yet as winners, so maybe Claire will get picked because a mom needs to win or something like that. Ok that was worded badly, but I hope you all get what I'm saying.
    thats what i think. who knows?! maybe tyra wants a mom to win this time!! i hope claire will be the winner!

tyra always says that moms in the industry are the norm now, but who knows what she really thinks about the situation!
    i think claire would be a great winner, i can't wait to see her progress.
    team unsuspecting weirdos.

i actually really love her new masculine look. she has incredible bone structure.

my one concern with her, is that her look is a bit too 90's punk, and not very current...
    she reminds me of Eve Salvail...

I am loving Claire! I hope she goes far, I would love to see her overseas. But I hope her disgust for meat doesn't overpower in the next photoshoot.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

The only problem with claire is it's just not realistic for her to win, Shes way too old to be starting out in the industry. If Claire wins it will ruin ths shows credability more.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2833217;
    The only problem with claire is it's just not realistic for her to win, Shes way too old to be starting out in the industry. If Claire wins it will ruin ths shows credability more.
    Mollie Sue, Melrose and Jade are examples of the opposite. Age is not as big a factor as it is made out to be, it is more so about the look than anything and Claire has that. I don't think she is our winner though, she said in an interview that she hopes people won't watch the show because it is embarrassing so I think that shows 100% that she didn't win.

^ I saw something like that on her myspace but she was only referring to people she knew, for the people she didn't know, she wants them to know her. Obviously, someone could get a bit embarassed if someone they really know watches it and sees what she's doing so I doubt it means she lost necessarily.

I mean Claire also has pictures of the photoshoots on her myspace as well as wanting people to vote her for CoverGirl of the Week...so I don't think she has any negative attitude on the show. I think she's one of the people that could be the winner. Hopefully she'll do amazing in the long run.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna