Page 57 of 128 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2831605;
    Claire cannot be compared to Melrose...
    I agree. The only thing I can find in common with them is my unending LOVE for both!!!

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2831193;
    If Claire wins it will be silly. Melrose wasn't chosen because she looks too old. And so far, Claire's pictures aren't half as good as Melrose's, nor is her walk.

But then again, Tyra is the queen of double standards.
    sorry but i have to say that i prefer claire's shot much better than melrose. claire's shots are fierce , and melrose's were only halfway there.

i just saw claire's makeover shoot on a closeup on envy's avatar and i noticed that her eyebrow is raised again but her mouth is relaxed. was this just a lucky photo or does claire really know how to do that stuff and tyra chose one photo that didn't have a relaxed mouth, while others had a relaxed one, just to start lecturing?

if you look her face for a bit longer,i think she looks like jessica simpson!
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maria_k_cy;2831744;
    i just saw claire's makeover shoot on a closeup on envy's avatar and i noticed that her eyebrow is raised again but her mouth is relaxed. was this just a lucky photo or does claire really know how to do that stuff and tyra chose one photo that didn't have a relaxed mouth, while others had a relaxed one, just to start lecturing?
    Tyra said she specifically chose that picture to show Claire she should learn to relax her eyebrows in pictures. Maybe Claire has some miss-n-hit pictures,

Quote Originally Posted by sonic3;2829798;
    wait. im a lesbian and i dont know any stereotypical lesbians who are that hot. and the makeover goes perfectly with her face. the whole time i was just sitting there screaming YESYESYES at the tv
    I personally didn't say that she looks like a lesbian, I just don't like it. The person who I watching the show with thinks that. I still love her personality though.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2831998;
    I personally didn't say that she looks like a lesbian, I just don't like it. The person who I watching the show with thinks that. I still love her personality though.
    I think her makeover, while much better than her half-head hair, does make her look butch. And I'm sorry it's a stereotype, but my mind jumps from butch to lesbian, although I recognize not all of them are. So yeah, I would say Claire kind of looks like a lesbian.

And I would never ever ever call Claire hot. That is a far stretch of the imagination.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Quote Originally Posted by aprilshouldawin;2831988;
    Tyra said she specifically chose that picture to show Claire she should learn to relax her eyebrows in pictures. Maybe Claire has some miss-n-hit pictures,
    no, she was saying if she's going to raise her eyebrows in pictures she needs to learn how to relax her MOUTH.
    which, like the other poster stated she is doing in her makeover shot.

i think she was just being really playful in the elle shoot, there were even some shots of her with a full on smile!
    team unsuspecting weirdos.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maria_k_cy;2831744;
    Tyra chose the one photo of Claire that was the worst to feature. Even the photog said that Claire had a lot of great shots and that it was unfortunate that Tyra decided on that one with the whirly lip.

I find that Claire has the potential to become America's Next Top Model but I don't think Tyra and the producers are going to pick a 'Mum' to win the title.
    Renee (C8) could have easily won the show if she wasn't as big of a btch as she was portrayed and if she wasn't a 'Mum' although I think Claire can do a whole heap better than Renee did.