Page 44 of 128 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

A.J, Nicole, Renee, Jenah ILikeThat's Avatar

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Although I am not a Claire fan, I have to admit her homeless picture is amazing! She's very photogenic!
    Whitney won!!!

FORT Fanatic

She's growing on me! =]

FORT Newbie

she's one of the girls who has a fair chance of winning (like katarzyna and anya and aimee) because first, she is not a bitch and and second she took a gorgeous first picture.....the other girls seem to be getting no chance of winning like amis because she was in the bottom 2 the first week and fatima, everyone knows the girl with the most heartbreaking story doesn't win antm right?

Quote Originally Posted by topmodelx3;2820647;
    i don't think she should win.

1) she is 24. that is very old to start.
    2) she has a child, she does not have time for modeling and won't take her career far.

enough said.
    i agree with this (even though i like her a lot) but since this really isn't a "real" modeling show then i don't see the harm in her possibly winning. if they let people like nicole and saliesha win then why not claire? and she's even prettier, more edgier than those two imo. not to mention she seems well spoken and like a good role model which is what tyra harps on day and night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2820951;
    Claire definately has potential and her pre-show pic was so unflattering. She has a few things going against her but I feel she could definately have some post-show success.
    photoshop. amis looked pretty on the preshow pic but when they already shown her on the casting she had orange skin. claire has blemishes. i know she's not perfect. no one is, but i dont see top model. i see model but commercial

or spokesperson
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

she has a different look, nice shots, and nice personality! i think she can win...
    and if so, then she can be the first mom and the oldest contestant to win the competition!

Quote Originally Posted by JRox11;2821761;
    I love how Claire has her own style and she is just so full of life and very energetic and spunky and of course a COVERGIRL

She kinda looks like Natasha in that pic.....
    "You are not even worth it, sweetheart." -Fatima

You guys know what, I think she resembles Cycle 4's Brittany's look at times. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by superDIVA;2822129;
    She kinda looks like Natasha in that pic.....
    i think thats more cause she is aimlessly laughing... not because she actually looks like her....

i love your avitar by the way
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

Claire is one of my favorites and I think she has a chance to win. I don't think age matters as long as you can take amazing pictures and Claire does take amazing pictures. Not to mention, she has a great personality, she has a fierce walk, she's liked by the public due to her win as CoverGirl of the Week, etc. I think she totally has the potential to go far.

Also, about her having a child, that hasn't stopped mothers like Renee and Natasha from modelling. And it also seems that Claire is very passionate about modelling so I don't see why having a child is bad.

Overall, Claire could be a potential winner if she keeps up the good work.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna