Page 29 of 128 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Maybe they'll shave it and give her a wig or something like they kind of did for Bianca? That'd be horrible, though..
    "I ain't break it. I just stuck it to huh fo'head.. a couple times." -Dani, Cycle 6 winner
    Sutan/Amis/Kimberly C9 asked me to draw them!

Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2800283;
    why a mohawk!? I hope they do not try to give Claire the same kind of makeover they gave Sara. If they try to make Claire(C10) look like Sara(C6) the Great; IMO it simply will not work. Claire will look like a "cheap imitation" of Sara(C6) in much the same way that Madonna the popstar tried to look like Marilyn Monroe. Claire(C10) does not have the face to be a successful Sara(C6) imitatator. So far a truly successful imitator of Sara(C6)the Great has yet to appear, and Claire(C10) will never be it.
    Um, I never wanted her to look like Sara. I'm talking about the hair style they gave to Sara. Which was a shaved head on the sides and a sort of layered cut on the top.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 02-19-2008 at 11:51 AM.
    omg, stunning~*~.

i think claire would look better than Sara I never saw anything in sara

Quote Originally Posted by bianca=ANTM9;2800271;
    I used to like claire, then not like claire and now I like claire. Her face is really great, but her personality seems a little fake. I think she is going to try to be the nice girl in the house, but she;ll get upset often and people will see her as annoying and fake. Hopefully she is great like i see now.
    She doesnt seem weak and fake, she seems to be the most real, if she had a natural childbirth she can probably stand a few faux models. She seems nice though, but not in a fake way, I dont think she was lying about drinking her breast milk and it wasnt like she was trying to tell them, she admitted it while laughing at herself.
    I have always and always will like her.
    About her makeover I think she should go bald, I dont know what that would look like but since she said she wanted that, they probably wont give it to her.

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DS617;2799703;
    I think Claire is awesome! Her half shaved/half not hair looks unique and if she is part filipina than I hope she does well enough to win! We need an asian winner and I think Claire could be amazing enough to win. Go Claire!
    Claire passed off as white or biracial, like april. Not 100%asian. And even if she was, the asians also don't want her to represent them. I don't understand why people likes her. IMO, she needs to get cut in the first week.
    Last edited by antmislove; 02-20-2008 at 06:38 AM.
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

I hope she does not get cut the first week.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by antmislove;2802814;
    Claire passed off as white or biracial, like april. Not 100%asian. And even if she was, the asians also don't want her to represent them. I don't understand why people likes her. IMO, she needs to get cut in the first week.
    I'm asian and I want her to represent being an asian winner even if she is only half and is biracial.

I really hope she does well because I see potential in her to do amazing.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

I don't think she looks Asian at all? Haha. I wish she had thicker eyebrows..
    "I ain't break it. I just stuck it to huh fo'head.. a couple times." -Dani, Cycle 6 winner
    Sutan/Amis/Kimberly C9 asked me to draw them!

^ She could be. Someone at my school is half filipino and half white and at first glance, you wouldn't know that they'd be partially filipino at all. So she could be...I know she might've married a filipino judging by her last name.

Anyway, ethnicity aside, I really do think Claire could be an amazing model. It seems that she could be a great walker and that she could rock a photoshoot so I hope she makes it far.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

I love this girl even more, she's on the crusade to help save the environment!
    omg, stunning~*~.