Page 27 of 128 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

She reminds me of a much prettier version of BNTM3's Rebecca.

And yeah, she needs to go bald.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

She could always pull a Cassandra and get a wig sewn onto her head
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Fogey

A LESSON IN HAIR EXTENSIONS

To attach any sort of hair weave or extension, there must first be existing hair to attach the extension to. In a weave, the hair comes in curtains called wefts. The weft is attached by being sown, stapled, or glued to a cornrow called a track. The track is made from the existing hair and moves in the direction the hair will sit.

Extensions can also be attached directly to the hair via bonding glue. It cannot, however, be glued to the scalp, as the scalp is sensitive, and most people will experience great discomfort.

In conclusion--

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO GIVE CLAIRE LONGER HAIR ON THE ENTIRETY OF HER HEAD GIVEN THAT HALF OF IT IS SHAVED.

She can still be given a latex wig with an adhesive, and yes your scalp can handle glue because toupees (sp?) and wigs are normally glued to the head if the person wants it to stay there.

However Guru is right that she can't have any type of weave or hair extension without some form of pre-existing hair.

I bet she's getting a mohawk, claire's face is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by macd19;2791440;
    I dont know if any one has posted this but she had a t.v. appearence and guess what, Tyra still let her compete. Here is the link storkmagazine.com Claire Unabia
    stacey anne even did modeling..anyways.. if she let saleisha win of course she could still let others join
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

claire was on discovery channel not even a reality show but a watch people as animals thing.
    earlier sone noted she was also in films but she is actually listed as assistant camera on these films. cool.
    im sad she was not in more of the new sneak peeker, but when i did see her she looked more beautiful than the other girls. something different.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lrpv1688;2792736;
    stacey anne even did modeling..anyways.. if she let saleisha win of course she could still let others join
    Stacy Ann did test shots and she most likely didn't model for anybody, such as a client. A lot of girls who come on the show do test shots. If you don't do test shots, you can't get on the show because you have to submit pictures of yourself modeling aka a test shot. It just so happens that more test shots of Stacy Ann have surfaced.

FORT Newbie

Eh, originally i thought she was pretty fug, but her personality is endearing me to her. Slowly.

I think long hair doesn't suit Claire.@@
    Long hair makes Claire looks older and not like a model for me.