Page 24 of 128 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Wow 24 is a little too old for my liking, but she still rocks!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbelt;2787960;
    anyone know what ethnicity claire is? she looks like a mix of a few ethnicities, and looks interesting, so just wondering
    Somewhere on the internet it said she is half filipino and from hawaii.
    I think she actually looks way younger than a bunch of the girls, and people said before she looked short but if you look at one segment in the really short commercial with the man talking there is a snapshot of her standing next to amis and she looks way taller than her, so it could be that she is bending down a little in the group shot so she looks smaller and they are not actually all standing there together so there is no way to tell.
    Anyways i always loved her, win it bitch.

omg i just saw the runway moms stuff, that means she also gave birth on tv, and drank her milk on tv, this girl is crazy. Beautiful pics, she looks super versatile and looks even super young while mommy modeling. Is that her husband in the background he looks asian. A lot of people were talking about no asians being on antm, now maybe she can represent for them. It also says she had a natural child birth. wow, i cant imagine, she must be strong, maybe claire you are my new hero. i better go im starting to feel uncomfortably tingly inside.

beautiful

FORT Fogey

Well, I must say Claire had some beautiful pictures on runway moms. Also, It was hard to tell if she was having a baby or making one from the clip on youtube...

Quote Originally Posted by etoile;2788303;
    Somewhere on the internet it said she is half filipino and from hawaii.
    I think she actually looks way younger than a bunch of the girls, and people said before she looked short but if you look at one segment in the really short commercial with the man talking there is a snapshot of her standing next to amis and she looks way taller than her, so it could be that she is bending down a little in the group shot so she looks smaller and they are not actually all standing there together so there is no way to tell.
    Anyways [B]i always loved her, win it bitch.[B]
    That's very interesting if she is half Filipino. I want to see more photos of her from Runway Moms, do you have any besides the one posted? And from your posts about Claire, she seems like a really good person, possibly good enough to be a role model?
    omg, stunning~*~.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2788339;
    Well, I must say Claire had some beautiful pictures on runway moms. Also, It was hard to tell if she was having a baby or making one from the clip on youtube...
    Obviously she was having one.
    omg, stunning~*~.

i came across this online...

'Runway Moms
    Wedding Day and Baby on the Way
    TV-G, CC

Claire Unabia and her high school sweetheart hubby are expecting their first child. They want a natural childbirth and Claire is confident she can deal with the pain with Matt at her side, but will the pain be more than she expects?'

came across this, too

Claire Unabia

Q: What was one of your favorite childhood memories?
    A: I lived on a farm and some of the sheep rejected their lambs and we raised them.

Q: So, really, when did you fall in love with your husband?
    A: The first time was in the fourth grade and the second time four and a half years ago at a barbeque.

Q: Are you nursing? If so, what has that experience been like?
    A: Yes. The first time was really hard and painful. Since then, itís been good.

Q: During your pregnancy, what were you craving? What are you eating now? What is your favorite place to eat?
    A: No, I just have my normal cravings and they were just a little enhanced. I ate ice cream and chips. I thought that I would want pickles with ice cream, I didnít even want that.

Q: What message would you like to share with other women about pregnancy and motherhood?
    A: Not to let other standards or norms tell you how to raise your child. Also, breastfeeding can be very painful.

Q: Are you able to fit exercising into your day? If so, what is your exercise routine?
    A: Walking, swimming, weight room exercises, baby lifts and sit-ups on the balls.

Q: How did the experience change you?
    A: It made my husband and I closer, stronger. I donít question whether we are meant to be together.

does this mean she's had modeling experience?