Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117118119120121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1277

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

FORT Fanatic

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

^Shady bitch! hahaha

i like her mag pic she looks young n happy like 17

Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;2989879;
    I knew it ! I knew she was half filipina (: Something about the way she looked just made me think that.
    she doesnt look filipino at all. and im 100% filipino. she doesnt even look half. but yeah she does look like a filipino celeb back in philippines because most southeast asian celebs (as well as east asian ones) are obsessed with the fair caucasian look. asia in general worships whites. this is why most fort members from asia never side with black, ethnic, or dark girls.

this is also why when you buy a bottle of nivea lotion in asia it says "whitening".
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2998875;
    she doesnt look filipino at all. and im 100% filipino. she doesnt even look half. but yeah she does look like a filipino celeb back in philippines because most southeast asian celebs (as well as east asian ones) are obsessed with the fair caucasian look. asia in general worships whites. this is why most fort members from asia never side with black, ethnic, or dark girls.

this is also why when you buy a bottle of nivea lotion in asia it says "whitening".
    I KNOW! I feel you too! It's so hard to be a model in Asia if you have super-oriental face. They want some brazilian or caucasian faces. sigh..

but I'm all for ethnic models, I love Du Juan (super-oriental), Ai, Jourdan, Chanel Iman (oh okay this one maybe not ethnic enough but she has African-American and Asian in her)
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

FORT Newbie

Yeah, sometimes I get a bit saddened when I see pictures of Bollywood stars and their skin has obviously been made to look paler.
    But then again, people here are obsessed with getting a tan, to make themselves look darker.

----*Jade Natasha Anya Katarzyna Heather Ebony Naima*----

filipino? claire? never in my wildest imaginations how? , maybe i'm just not good with pointing out races, i dunno the difference between japanese,korean,chinese,taiwan ese. and filipinos are like mixed of everything from asian to white to black to latina
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

She didn't look like a model at all in the finale party, IMO.

Anyone knows if she's pursuing modeling?
    2003-2008.

She's probably one of my least favorites models to ever appear on ANTM. I just dislike everything about her. Her personality, her looks, the way she dresses..

Not to mention she looks and completely reminds me of my old Science teacher who I didnt care for (both have short hair, both are the same ethnicities, very very simular voices, look alike)

She just looks really old.

That is so sad. Didn't one of those J-Pop singers get like an eye widening surgery? I love Du Juan! She is my fav. I wish there were more than like one or two noticeable asian models.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

FORT Regular

I love Claire. I didn't know that she went to Columbia. Smart girl. I hope she pursues her movie career more since I'm an aspiring screenwriter myself. Good luck to her!