Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

I'm glad Claire went home. I do think Lauren should have gone home for delivering the worst photo in ANTM history. But Claire is overrated, and it would have been her time soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2896577;
    I like my Anya avatar too. Too bad I change it with Fatima's Fuerzabruta. Dax made it for me and it's stunning too right?

and about Claire, just watching her on the show made me confident that we'll see her soon in the fashion industry. Yeah, I'm pretty confident.
    Your fatima avatar is sure stunning. She did a wonderful job on the photoshoot. Anyway, about Claire, I think we'll see her too but I'm also curious about her movie projects. I'm sure interested on what she's been up to with them.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

claire doesnt deserve the boot.. it shouldve been dominique or stacy.. she is a great model & proud of her half-pinay roots..

bad week for filipinos this week, ramielle, then claire..hayy.. oh well we're still proud of you both for making it

katanya:]

Quote Originally Posted by cigi_099xx;2897096;
    claire doesnt deserve the boot.. it shouldve been dominique or stacy.. she is a great model & proud of her half-pinay roots..

bad week for filipinos this week, ramielle, then claire..hayy.. oh well we're still proud of you both for making it
    omg that's what i was gonna say. i was really sad wednesday night it was like back to back.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

It was such a relief that Claire went home, I really thought she was the winner. With the editing and false spoilers going around, it made it seem certain that she was going to win. I think her passion lies in filming anyways. Don't feel too bad for her, at least she won that really expensive vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by cigi_099xx;2897096;

Oh yeah, I didn't watch idol but when I heard about it I was like, another filipina went home!

Anyway, I wish nothing but the best for Claire, it looks like she'll pursue modelling and I know she'll be a great model!
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

Dax

I think she needs to study a little bit. She's a great edgy, high fashion model but like Tyra said, there are other types of modeling.

She will be big. She can.

I think the elimination was fair but I couldn't stop thinking about her child. She was doing this for her and you could felt how disappointed she was for leaving her child to enter ANTM. I know it's not a good feeling but I do hope she can fulfill her dreams and at the same time create a better life for her child which by the way is very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by DS617;2897015;
    Your fatima avatar is sure stunning. She did a wonderful job on the photoshoot. Anyway, about Claire, I think we'll see her too but I'm also curious about her movie projects. I'm sure interested on what she's been up to with them.
    I'm interested too. I wonder is she became a movie star rather than a supermodel.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv;2895259;
    I completely agree.

Claire has a great walk / Lauren has a HORRID walk.

Claire had a good photo this week / Lauren's was HORRID.

Claire doesnt have big bags under her eyes / Lauren does

Claire has a way better presence than Lauren as well.

Although I lost all respect for Claire, I am totally against unfair eliminations.

Yep I agree, although i did not lose respect for Claire.
    I am shocked she was eliminated and do not think it is fair.
    lauren is not going to make it and I think Claire's pics were great. most of them. She walks great too.

There are some I think should have left before Claire.

She was so sweet in her interview with the CW source I really hope she becomes HUGE!! I know she will