Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

^ Katarzyna.

Claire <3
    Still missing her. I like her a lot.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by blackbelt;2893388;
    who won cover girl of the week this week? i missed it!
    it's Katarzyna !!!
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2891750;
    Claire's like the Bear Stearns of ANTM. Everything was going great for her (I think prior to the music shoot, her call out was the highest) than in one episode she takes a major nosedive and is surprisingly eliminated the next.

I do think she was purposely edited negatively in the last two episodes. She was winning CGOT and the editors realized they needed to portray her more negatively in order to prevent some backlash for giving her the boot.

I'm fine with her going, as long as Stacy-Ann and Dominique follow in the next two weeks.

Her meat-packing shot is one of my faves for this cycle though.
    I like it too. The pose, the eyes, the wardrobe is perfect.
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Claire's pictures were some of my favorites

her homeless, paint, lingerie were great

but my all time fave is definately the meat packing
    Claire,Lauren, Katarzyna & Anya

TOP 4

FORT Fogey

Lauren should've left instead of Claire...
    But oh well, hope she does well, she seems like the Lisa of the cycle.

All of Claire's pictures are so beautiful. She is very, very chic (long hair or short). We must see more of her in the U.S. She'll get more work than whoever wins.

FORT Newbie

go claire! you can def. make it big someday!

lauren should have gone
    Last edited by femme fatale; 04-04-2008 at 05:21 AM.

My 1000th post for Claire.

I'm gonna miss Claire. I always imitate her Meat Photo pose and I can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2892069;
    Wow! I'm not even that big of a fan of hers, but I even I can admit this was such a BS elimination!
    Just a couple of reasons
    1. Why would they tell her that her portfolio is one-note the same exact week as they eliminate her? While I agree with the critique, they should have told her at an earlier judging and therefore, she could have easily provided more variation in the next shoot just like how Heather did.
    2. There are many models out there with only one expression, and they still get a good flow of work. Look at Mollie Sue. She seems to give the same fierce glare to the camera in every photo. But it doesn't matter, that look is awesome, she'll get booked for that look, and therefore, she'll have no reason to change it.
    Although she is a bit old for modeling and maybe didn't have as much potential as the other girls, the reasons they provided for eliminating her is purely BS.
    On Point #1, didn't they tell her last week though? Maybe I'm wrong but I think I remember them telling her that she needs to looks softer (supposedly she didn't in the music shoot) and that she seemed limited (for doing couture poses in the music shoot). But I do agree that the judges sometimes critique a girl over a certain flaw but never even tell her to work on it. Like Kat... they criticized her lack of personality when she wasn't there yet they never told her "Kat, great pic but we feel you need to show more personality!". They've done this plenty other times where they don't like something about a girl, they never tell her to work on it and later on eliminate her over it as if she was supposed to know?

I agree on point 2. As long as its an edgy and/or very fresh look, the girl will get jobs. Claire does have an edgy Mollie Sue type look.
    Last edited by BustaK; 04-04-2008 at 10:14 AM.

I kind of shocked when Claire was eliminated. She started this competition SO strong! The judges seemed to love her but she's not even in the top 6?? wow..
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."