Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

As juvenile as I found her to be after the whole bedroom incident with Dominique I still loved her and didn't like seeing her go. That was a tough bottom two even though I had already spoiled it for myself! Might I admit that Claire also looked smashing in that dress. Pastels definitely work with her skin.

Anybody have a clue as to how tall she is? She looked like a giant!

FORT Fogey

i am quiet surprise i thought she was a lock in for top 5

i'm so happy she went home, i really didn't like her, i'll admit she need how to model (only the editorial kind of modeling), but she was just kind of annoying personality and her face isn't pretty and the whole bottom 2 thing she did with aimee really made me mad. i'm sure she'll be this cycles aj or mollie sue, good portfolio but sent home early and she'll have a decent career.
    My ANTM: Adrianne, April, Norelle, Brittany, Jayla, Sara, AJ, Jael, Jenah, Whitney
    C10's Weekly Best Pictures
    Week 1 - Kim, Makeover - Fatima, Week 2 - Marvita, Week 3 - Lauren, Week 4 - Anya, Week 5 - Kata, Week 6 - Whitney, Week 7 - Lauren, Week 8 - Whitney, Week 9 - Fatima, Week 10 - Whitney, Finale ?

SheenaIsisMckeyElina AmisIsANTM's Avatar

She was so stupid to slide onto the glass when Tyra and Mr.Jay told her not to! I am pretty glad she left. Claire was so silly and juvenile
    he looks like a ken doll.-sheena

Wow! I'm not even that big of a fan of hers, but I even I can admit this was such a BS elimination!
    Just a couple of reasons
    1. Why would they tell her that her portfolio is one-note the same exact week as they eliminate her? While I agree with the critique, they should have told her at an earlier judging and therefore, she could have easily provided more variation in the next shoot just like how Heather did.
    2. There are many models out there with only one expression, and they still get a good flow of work. Look at Mollie Sue. She seems to give the same fierce glare to the camera in every photo. But it doesn't matter, that look is awesome, she'll get booked for that look, and therefore, she'll have no reason to change it.
    Although she is a bit old for modeling and maybe didn't have as much potential as the other girls, the reasons they provided for eliminating her is purely BS.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Fogey

she is only 24. but i agree she looks in her 30s

Dax

I imagine her attitude last week really affected her in the eyes of the fan. She didn't win CGOTW.

I think she could have gone farther.

I think she could've gone further too but if she just had to go home, I found the reason to be fairly annoying considering Stacy-Ann's still in the competition with the same look but I guess her challenge win helped her I guess. I don't know, I thought Claire had different expressions and they weren't the same type of fierceness and I thought she'd get eliminated for a bad picture (as in really bad, not like average like she did).

Oh well. I wish nothing but the best for Claire, I really will miss her fun attitude. Go Claire!
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

FORT Regular

who won cover girl of the week this week? i missed it!

Katrzyna did