Page 107 of 128 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1277

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

FORT Newbie

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2881658;
    Capturing how sensitive Claire is to other people's feelings

I understand where Claire's reaction came from,
    but it hurted Aimee even more.

There has been many people who have expressed their joy "physically"; Katarzyna and Michelle (4), when being chosen in semifinals; Melrose, Jaslene and Eva when winning challenges and I'm sure that there's been more. Some people are seen as bitches, some are not. Furthermore being a bitch is a subjective judgement as some people are seen as bitches to some but not to others.

I want to believe that Claire's reaction was spontanious and therefore hard to constrain. Perhaps a bit over the top, but to me it wasn't personal to Aimee. Had she said "In your face, Aimee" or something like that then it would be totally inappropriate but to me it just was spontanious. Also, Claire should be able to feel happy that she moved on, she didn't taunt Aimee that she didn't move on. Maybe it did hurt Aimee. Maybe Claire did apologise later on, we don't know. However I do think Aimee ultimately was more hurt by being eliminated than by Claire's action.

Yehey femme fatale is very mature to understand Claire and Aimee's situation.

I agree with you femme fatale.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

the jump looks kinda fake and unnecessary. it's so funny like the whole time Claire was the it girl.
    and after just one episode ,she's bitchy old hag.

to me Claire is still my girl and she deserves top 6 at least.

I dont think Aimee was hurt by Claire's reaction. It's pain from elimination.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

yeah from that point no one would be think like why that bitch jumps out loud? , aimee was just hurt by her elimination.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

I think that given that time frame when Amiee and Claire were both in bottom 2 they were both already shocked. Both have been doing well, both havent been in bottom 2 before and I think the entire experience must have shaken them. Claire responded spontaneously, she's always been rather expressive. Editing made us contrast Clarie's joy with Amiee's tears.
    I felt so bad for Amiee, neither of them deserve to be in bottom 2 if you ask me, I rather see dominique or stacy ann go anyday. But yeah, I dont think anything would have made Amiee feel better at that point of elimination.

FORT Regular

i been surprised too with her reaction. it hurts to me, omg for Aimee.. but still..
    Claire is my fav girl---

I do love Claire

i saw this on fourfour
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.