Page 105 of 128 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1277

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

I'm just really dissapointed in Claire... Thats it basically.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by aprilshouldawin;2879375;
    I totally know what you mean!!! I know some people who keep their alarm clocks ringing without bothering to turn them off early in the morning, especially on days when I can finally relax and sleep in for the day. I mean, hello... I know you're too sleepy to get up and turn it off, but what makes you think I'm not sleepy as well? You need your sleep and so do I. So get your ass up and turn off your own damn alarm clock. You would have called me out if I had done the same thing to you. That's why I understand her reaction to Dominique. I'm a bit disgusted with the conversation on the couch, though. It was quite of a bully thing.
    thanks.. yeah, it was childish but dom deserved it. if she respected claire,and the others and turned off her alarm clock and didnt mentioned the family thing then she wouldnt have gotten that treatment.
    stubborn bitches deserved that.
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

FORT Newbie

I fear for Claire. She got the bitch edit and was in bottom 2. I think she is lovely, a bit edgy and a good model, but I think her time in hamsterhouse is short. She doesn't deserve to go before Fats, DoMan or Stacy Ann, but I think she will be next.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kccody;2880510;
    I fear for Claire. She got the bitch edit and was in bottom 2. I think she is lovely, a bit edgy and a good model, but I think her time in hamsterhouse is short. She doesn't deserve to go before Fats, DoMan or Stacy Ann, but I think she will be next.
    I dont know it all depends on her next picture.....if its not good then shes definitely gone and deserves to go(no matter how much i dont want her to) but if its good then she should STAY.

Nevertheless, if its bad, she does deserve to go before Fatima and Dominique(IDK about Stacy Ann) because Fatima and Dominique have been improving and Claire is getting worse.

This is not meant to offend anyone

to FORT, kccody!

I absolutely did not like the way Claire acted when confronting Dominique.

Yes, you have to get your point across (a point which is totally valid IMO - I myself HATE being woken up prematurely) - but the way she went about it was just so condescending and immature.

Honestly? "At least I have a husband?" "I'm going to sit here and pretend you're not there" while basically verbally bashing her? Come on. That's really low and totally unnecessary.

Her bad photo was a combination of both the horrible styling and her inability to work with it. What was up with the Marilyn Monroe hair?! Who looks like that these days?! They should've channeled Taylor Swift and given her a long flowy dress and a guitar, and cute boots. That would've looked way better, even if she did have to pose on bales of hay. :nono

She's interesting but I just do not like her anymore. It definitely looks like an edit for someone going home soon, and I wouldn't mind if she does! Bye Claire!
    2003-2008.

katanya:]

after re-watching the episode, i thought that everything that claire did was necessary, and even aimee said that it wasn't the first time that dominiques alarm clock went off and claire was the first one to confront her about it.

Quote Originally Posted by antmmusicfan17;2881013;
    after re-watching the episode, i thought that everything that claire did was necessary, and even aimee said that it wasn't the first time that dominiques alarm clock went off and claire was the first one to confront her about it.
    I think Dominique started everything, and constantly baited Claire, but that remark she made about having a husband was unnecessary. It just made her come off as immature, like Dominique.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

i could maybe see claire's reaction/comments during the fight in the kitchen as necessary if she had just left it at that. however the following scene where dom was trying to sleep off her migrane and claire along with the other two monkeys were purposely talking trash about her in the same room was very unnecessary. things had already cooled down, there was no point in it other than being extra spiteful and malicious, it clued me into claire's immaturity.
    Last edited by fluff; 03-30-2008 at 07:15 PM.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Dax

I think the first argument made sense and the reaction she had it's understandable but I was thrown off by her attitude when Dominique was sleeping and they started to talk about her in her face. I thought she reacted a little childish. Maybe it's the tension. I really don't think she's a bad person but she could have just showed she was a very mature person by just forgetting about it.

Capturing how sensitive Claire is to other people's feelings

Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.