Page 103 of 128 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1277

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Go to Edit your details and there should be a place to type whatever you want to replace FORT regular.

I usually put the girls in my avatar like this week...it's Claire, Kat, and Lauren.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

FORT Fogey

I was really turned off by Claire's behavior this week. She was acting like a 12-yr-old! Her daughter looks so sweet and I hope she doesn't pick up the same habits. Claire acts like a 12-yr-old, Whitney acts like a 16-yr-old, and Lauren acts like a 2-yr-old.

Quote Originally Posted by DS617;2878824;
    Go to Edit your details and there should be a place to type whatever you want to replace FORT regular.

I usually put the girls in my avatar like this week...it's Claire, Kat, and Lauren.
    Oh I see, thanks! But do you know where can I see the list of the status? I mean, when can I change from FORT regular to the upper level?
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2878829;
    I was really turned off by Claire's behavior this week. She was acting like a 12-yr-old! Her daughter looks so sweet and I hope she doesn't pick up the same habits. Claire acts like a 12-yr-old, Whitney acts like a 16-yr-old, and Lauren acts like a 2-yr-old.
    And apparently Fatima acts more maturely on that week.. lol, she should keep that kinda attitude.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

LMAO, I love those girls you have mentioned.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Regular

I dont know id say claire acts like a 7 year old Whitney a 13 year old and lauren is just a koo koo however old she is

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lrpv1688;2877866;
    now ive watched it. claire was right.. i dont like dominique and she's the one who's been causing so much trouble. i would get upset too, ive experienced living with girls coz i live far from home. my boardmate has an alarm clock and it rings a lot, she just leaves it ringing till she wakes up again. its crazy, but i wouldve gotten more pissed if it was near me! and thats what happened to claire and dominique. now i wouldnt wonder if dom came from a brutal relationship. if i was a guy, i wouldve punched her too.
    I totally know what you mean!!! I know some people who keep their alarm clocks ringing without bothering to turn them off early in the morning, especially on days when I can finally relax and sleep in for the day. I mean, hello... I know you're too sleepy to get up and turn it off, but what makes you think I'm not sleepy as well? You need your sleep and so do I. So get your ass up and turn off your own damn alarm clock. You would have called me out if I had done the same thing to you. That's why I understand her reaction to Dominique. I'm a bit disgusted with the conversation on the couch, though. It was quite of a bully thing.

country music is hard to portray..
    Last edited by phat_prince; 03-29-2008 at 05:45 PM.

FORT Newbie

I like claire. To me, she's elegant and timeless. I don't like the short, blond hair look, though. I think she would look best if she had longer, dark hair, but since a lot of the girls this season do, it will look repetitive. I thought she was really nice at first, but she's coming off a bit prickly now. She's been immature.

FORT Newbie

I just can't stand Claire personally. There is just something about the girl that gets underneath my skin. I was actually hoping she would have went home last week.