Page 101 of 128 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1277

Thread: Claire - Cycle 10

FORT Fanatic

Re: Claire - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2878537;
    Heidi Klum is a mom and she can travel across the universe and I'm sure a lot of model moms are able to do that and I think Claire can defeinitely handle it. It shows that she's ready.
    But I'm sure Heide Klum was a supermodel long before she was a mum and could already afford to fly her family around the world in private jets. I can't see Claire being able to do that just through an ANTM win.

Despite that, I'm a fan that's why I believe that she can make it and I know that she'll be one of the ANTM girls who'll succeed. Just watching her makes me feel like she really is a Top Model.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2878553;
    Despite that, I'm a fan that's why I believe that she can make it and I know that she'll be one of the ANTM girls who'll succeed. Just watching her makes me feel like she really is a Top Model.
    I agree. She's something gorgeously exotic.

No matter if she wins I think she will have a successful career.

Whiticism : real size! bluegins's Avatar

I liked Claire as a person... but it all changed next week. When she went YAY when Tyra eliminated Aimee.

But Claire only took 2 great pictures in my opinion, the lingerie and the paint beauty shot. Her homeless shoot was good, but not worth winning the competition, and her meat photohoot was very mediocre.

Now, Claire is on my list of people who do not deserve to win along with Dominique and Fatima. I'd even rather see Stacy Ann with her bubbly personality and her likeable factor be ANTM (even if her photos have been worse than Claire).

And the more I read into this edit the more I think she goes before overseas. But that's just my opinion. This cycle could be surprising.
    Elyse, Shannon,Nicole (c1), April, Yoanna, Sara, Jenascia, Eva, Ann, Toccara, Cassie, Kahlen, Brittany, Nicole (c5), Kim, Jayla, Danielle, Joanie, Brooke (c6), Caridee, Megan, Brooke (c7), the twins, Renee, Whitney (c8), Felicia, Diana, Chantal, Sarah (c9), Heather, Lisa (c9), Whitney (c10), Amis, Allison, Lauren, starting to like Katarzyna

Hmm, I think Claire is getting to be like Jaslene when Cycle 8 is still airing. She's being criticized by her attitude that what I'm seeing is different from the other because everything that she's doing especially the jump on last episode's panel is just showing how badly she wants to win the competition. Plus, as I have said earlier, she even whispered the words I Love You to Aimee.
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Click to see Spoiler:
    She's the next to go home (4/2)
    ANTM XX
    Tamara,Bibianne,Estella,Anny,N iurka,Vanessa,Zoe,
    Paula,Mandy,Sunitha,Miranda,Ma ureen,Ariadna,Luminada
    Judges: Tyra,Janice,Naomi,Mr.Jay,Pauli na
    Prizes: Vogue cover+4 pages spread,ESTÉE LAUDER ad

I'm really hoping Claire's gonna win. I love her with passion.

I am not a big fan of Claire but if they have a Haute Couture photoshoot with castle-ly background, she's gonna have the best one. Because I think this girl really knows how to give couture poses.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Ohhh you said. I really love her Meat Photo pose. I don't know why but I'm so in love with it. I can't do in in front of my mirror. LOL

What was Claire thinking when she decided to dive into the three-inch-water-covered-glass? Sigh.