Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Atalya - Cycle 10

Re: Atalya - Cycle 10

Claire's lips is blessed and those photos of Atalya is ferosh. Better than Saleisha by a mile.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

It's sad when the first girl kicked off a cycle is better than the previous winner!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

^ Yeah, definitely. Saleisha should be the Atalya of her season.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

^ ahahaa.. maybe all the girls in this cycle better than the previous winner ..

atalya looks really pretty .. and claire needs a new hair .. that hair didn't work on her ..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

OMG, I think that Atalya is probably the most forgetable first eliminee. So sad, but they hardly showed her in the show.
    So sad.
    Homeless: Lauren Lingerie: Aimee Meat: Lauren Paint: Aimee Music Genres: Katarzyna Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetters: Katarzyna Commercial Katarzyna Roman House: Dominique Famous Movie Icons (Paparazzi)Anya CoverGirl Mascara: Whitney

^^ I was just thinking the same thing, I agree (:
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2929995;
    New test shots.

^^ I feel somewhat that she overshadowed Claire face -wise. I just love how they took a photoshoot together,
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Is anybody friends with her on myspace?

Ugh, Atalya is gorgeous. Last pic... Claire has a nice face but her neck/shoulders just kill her look for me. I still wanna know how tall Atalya is because she looks short. Otherwise, she has that fabulous Liya Kebede look that Dani also has.
    Taking avatar requests! PM me if interested

Quote Originally Posted by surrender;2951299;
    Ugh, Atalya is gorgeous. Last pic... Claire has a nice face but her neck/shoulders just kill her look for me. I still wanna know how tall Atalya is because she looks short. Otherwise, she has that fabulous Liya Kebede look that Dani also has.
    I think that Atalya is around 5'10 or maybe even taller. Amis is 5'9 and when they were in the bottom two Atalya was clearly taller than her.