Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 444

Thread: Atalya - Cycle 10

  1. #391
    Anya - Fatima Sundae Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: Atalya - Cycle 10

    Wow, I love Claire there. Very modelesque. Atalya's nothing to her.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

  2. #392
    C-WALK DS617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    238

    Re: Atalya - Cycle 10

    Me too, I like how Claire's hair has an interesting twist to it! Atalya looks okay...I think she'll be an okay model in the future.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

  3. #393
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Atalya - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2860716;
    Wow, I love Claire there. Very modelesque. Atalya's nothing to her.
    Modelesque? She's pushing her lips out, her hair is two different colors, and she's wearing boring clothes that don't make her look like a model at all. She looks horrible in that photo.

  4. #394
    Anya - Fatima Sundae Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: Atalya - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2861432;
    Modelesque? She's pushing her lips out, her hair is two different colors, and she's wearing boring clothes that don't make her look like a model at all. She looks horrible in that photo.
    Uhm, sorry just an opinion my dear.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

  5. #395
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Atalya - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2861436;
    Uhm, sorry just an opinion my dear.
    Same here, too.

  6. #396
    Anya - Fatima Sundae Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: Atalya - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2861438;
    Same here, too.
    So why did you quote my previous message ir you're pointing out to your opinion? It seems like you're proving something to me by quoting my message?
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

  7. #397
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Atalya - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2861444;
    So why did you quote my previous message ir you're pointing out to your opinion? It seems like you're proving something to me by quoting my message?
    I was just pointing out that I have an opinion too. If I just said "same here" on a non-quoted post, I don't think it would be as easily understood. I quote everything I have a response too.

  8. #398
    Anya - Fatima Sundae Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: Atalya - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2861445;
    I was just pointing out that I have an opinion too. If I just said "same here" on a non-quoted post, I don't think it would be as easily understood. I quote everything I have a response too.
    Okay, I just misunderstood your message about my opinion of Claire and Atalya's pic. Because you started it as "Modelesque? blah blah blah".. I thought you really are making my point wrong.

    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

  9. #399
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Atalya - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning;2861450;
    Okay, I just misunderstood your message about my opinion of Claire and Atalya's pic. Because you started it as "Modelesque? blah blah blah".. I thought you really are making my point wrong.

    Oh no, I don't really know what I was doing there I just think she doesn't look too good in that shot.

  10. #400
    Anya - Fatima Sundae Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: Atalya - Cycle 10

    Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;2861462;
    Oh no, I don't really know what I was doing there I just think she doesn't look too good in that shot.
    Okay, enough for this. I just love the fact that I learned you're an Anya fan too and wait, are you in tears my dear?
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.