Page 212 of 213 FirstFirst ... 112162202203204205206207208209210211212213 LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2124

Thread: Anya - Cycle 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Anya - Cycle 10

Yeah, they were probably just mock fashion shows.

It was probably fashion shows that features the clothes but are not really from the designer. You don't know how many models say they walked for Versace or Chanel. I'm like no you didn't, you walked in a mall fashion show with versace sunglasses. LOL. atleast she was honest and said informal.

anya is one of the most underrated contestants antm has ever had, also aimee cycle 10. she should have won more covergirl of the week and i had no idea why that fake fat whitney won. my god, america must be blind. she was the only nice and postive one left in the top 4 and she didn't win covergirl of the week? and her pictures are stunning and her look is so gorgeous. anya is the best, personality, photos, everything.

the only pictures whitney outshined her was maybe the homeless and NOTHING else.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Antm101;3020009;
    anya is one of the most underrated contestants antm has ever had, also aimee cycle 10. she should have won more covergirl of the week and i had no idea why that fake fat whitney won. my god, america must be blind. she was the only nice and postive one left in the top 4 and she didn't win covergirl of the week? and her pictures are stunning and her look is so gorgeous. anya is the best, personality, photos, everything.

the only pictures whitney outshined her was maybe the homeless and NOTHING else.
    Firstly, Anya is not overrated, everyone loves her. And secondly, just because people don't agree with you "they must be blind?" Personally I don't think the whole "nice and positive" thing counts for anything since it's a MODELLING competition.

Finally, I beg to differ about Anya outshining Whitney in EVERY photograph bar one. IMO her music, homeless, covergirl are easily better than Anya's and their fuertzabruta and papparazzi shots are of equal greatness. The only thing that Whitney was clearly beaten on were the paint and castle couture shots. But IMO the paint is still quite nice.

Dax

Anya underrated? How in the world is she underrated?

I think she outshined Whitney in practically everything (minus music and the last CG) but she was a fan favorite. Whitney won CGOTW because she was in second place in terms of fan favorite. In the CW poll the favorite models were Katarzyna then Whitney and then Claire. Maybe people can relate to Whintey more.

I still don't think Anya is underrated because she actually gets the most love in here and she won CGOTW one week.

Anya is definitely not underrated. She deserves all the praise and stuff she gets. I would've been glad to see either Anya or Whitney win. In my opinion, they have both have their share of stunning photos and regardless of how many times Whitney has been in the bottom two does not change that fact.

Whitney's homeless, meat, music, covergirl were better than Anya's while Anya's lingerie, paint, fuerzebruta, jet setters were better

in the other ones, I think they were almost equal.

Anya was DEFINITELY the fan favourite through the entire competition. Whitney had a smaller fanbase but had most of the judges on her side

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;3020062;
    Finally, I beg to differ about Anya outshining Whitney in EVERY photograph bar one. IMO her music, homeless, covergirl are easily better than Anya's and their fuertzabruta and papparazzi shots are of equal greatness. The only thing that Whitney was clearly beaten on were the paint and castle couture shots. But IMO the paint is still quite nice.
    I actually think Anya's homeless is far better than Whitney's. Whitney's is good, but not as good as Anya's IMO. And I can't express my dislike towards Whitney's music shot enough. It is simply a pretty girl with a guitar and make up on looking at a camera with her mouth hanging open. It isn't nearly as dynamic as Anya's punk shot. I think Anya deserved to be called before Whitney that week. Whitney's shot wasn't better than Stacy's IMO. Also, I'm in the small minority that think that Anya's CoverGirl shot is great. Whitney's shot is good excluding the mouth which is way to wide and makes her look shocked. For me Fatima's was the best, then Anya's, then Whitney's. I think Anya's paparazzi shot easily surpasses Whitney's too. In the lingerie, meat, paint, and jetsetter shoots, Anya is clearly the best if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3020299;
    I actually think Anya's homeless is far better than Whitney's. Whitney's is good, but not as good as Anya's IMO. And I can't express my dislike towards Whitney's music shot enough. It is simply a pretty girl with a guitar and make up on looking at a camera with her mouth hanging open. It isn't nearly as dynamic as Anya's punk shot. I think Anya deserved to be called before Whitney that week. Whitney's shot wasn't better than Stacy's IMO. Also, I'm in the small minority that think that Anya's CoverGirl shot is great. Whitney's shot is good excluding the mouth which is way to wide and makes her look shocked. For me Fatima's was the best, then Anya's, then Whitney's. I think Anya's paparazzi shot easily surpasses Whitney's too. In the lingerie, meat, paint, and jetsetter shoots, Anya is clearly the best if you ask me.

i respect your opinion but i'll run down the list of photoshoots/other things with my opinions on who did better

homeless- whitney(her best shot imo)
    lingerie- anya
    meat- whitney (its very close but i like whitneys pose better)
    paint- anya
    music- whitney
    fuezabruta- anya
    jetsetters- anya
    1st commercial- whitney
    roman castle- anya
    paparazzi- anya(her best shot)
    covergirl photo- whitney
    covergirl commercial- whitney
    runway- whitney
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

Anya is my favourite but obviously her and Whitney are two different girls with different looks, etc. They both had their share of good photos and I think their a strong final two even though I admit whitney is my least favourite girl in terms of personality but everyone has different opinions and different favourites.

I was listnening to her interview on a podcast and she has more of an American accent now. The Hawaiian touch is still there though.
    Mustafa Shah