Page 208 of 213 FirstFirst ... 108158198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2124

Thread: Anya - Cycle 10

Re: Anya - Cycle 10

I love Anya, I hope she gets signed too because I really want to see fabulous shots of Anya.

Does anyone not like Anya? Because this is such a peaceful thread. So much Anya love. And I cant find any reasons for someone not to like her.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;3015608;
    I love Anya, I hope she gets signed too because I really want to see fabulous shots of Anya.

Does anyone not like Anya? Because this is such a peaceful thread. So much Anya love. And I cant find any reasons for someone not to like her.
    I don't LOOOOVE Anya, and in the very beginning, I thought she was really annoying and unattractive, but I wouldn't say I dislike her at all. It really seems that she's the only contestant nobody HATES. Every other girl in the top six has the people who love and hate her, but nobody hates Anya.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

I remember a lot of people disliking her for her accent and joking about slitting her throat or whatever, which I think was really extreme.
    I, on the other hand, love her accent.

I hated her in the first few episodes, mainly because I thought her accent was just plain annoying, but now its so cute and it fits her. Also I looked passed her accent and saw how great of a model she was. Now I love Anya. She's a very geniune and sincere person, and an amazing model. Beautiful inside and out.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by dongdongahdong;3015656;
    I remember a lot of people disliking her for her accent and joking about slitting her throat or whatever, which I think was really extreme.
    I, on the other hand, love her accent.
    Yikes joking about slitting her throat? Who jokes about that kind of thing! That's a little intense lol.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

She looks really like a supermodel at the last few panels.

I ♥ Nymphs on Acid. bigmofobuba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CreamMilkSugar;3015888;
    She looks really like a supermodel at the last few panels.
    I agree. And she looked spectacularly fierce at the final runway show as well.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;3015651;
    I don't LOOOOVE Anya, and in the very beginning, I thought she was really annoying and unattractive, but I wouldn't say I dislike her at all. It really seems that she's the only contestant nobody HATES. Every other girl in the top six has the people who love and hate her, but nobody hates Anya.
    I agree with this completely. That's exactly how I feel about her. Especially in the beginning. I remember being horrified by the fact that everyone loved her preshow pictures, and I just COULD NOT see the fuss about her. I would have been ok with her winning, but she just didn't have enough spark for me. Both in her looka nd personality.

Hmm... I think she has more than sparks she has fireworks around her.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;3016035;
    I agree with this completely. That's exactly how I feel about her. Especially in the beginning. I remember being horrified by the fact that everyone loved her preshow pictures, and I just COULD NOT see the fuss about her. I would have been ok with her winning, but she just didn't have enough spark for me. Both in her looka nd personality.
    Personality and lookwise, Anya is without a doubt stronger than Miss America-Whitney Thompson. Anya is what a model is about.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.