Page 207 of 213 FirstFirst ... 107157197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2124

Thread: Anya - Cycle 10

Re: Anya - Cycle 10

They have her pic up on their MySpace. But I'm probably wrong. Is Jenah finishing college then?
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I think she used them for some test shots, I forgot, sorry but I know she's not with them, because her friend said jenah got mad when she read that people thought she was with them. Thats what someone posted said.
    I want her to finish up with college and start modeling. Because she's my alltime favorite contestant ever.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

College will always be there don't get me wrong I'm a firm believer in getting a higher education but opportunities like this don't always come around. She should jump on it...or is she pulling a Naima and waiting till people forget she was on ANTM?
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I totally agree Jenah needs to start modeling now. Education is important, but even Fatima said she still needed 1 semester left of college, but she is going to pursue modeling first because it wont last to long and school will always be there. I personally dont want Jenah to go the Naima way because I dont want to wait years to see post show work. I am ready to see some Jenah work and cycle 10 post work.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

Her friend said that Jenah is afraid of moving to New York. It's different. Anya is already in New York so I'm sure she at least have some good offers.

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3013176;
    Her friend said that Jenah is afraid of moving to New York. It's different. Anya is already in New York so I'm sure she at least have some good offers.
    Jenah cannot be afraid of moving to NY. If not, how can she be a successful model. Please jenah, stop hesitating and look for agency quick. If agencies don't want her, fly straight to asia to model. Asia loves white models. Jenah would have no problem there. Just that her chances of doing high fashion is decreased.

Oops, i realised that this is anya's thread. lol
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

Premium Member

Hey guys, let's take the Jenah discussion to Jenah's thread. Thanks.

Sorry got a little carried away.

In case you guys didn't know, Anya's official and only webpage is

ANYA ROZOVA

She said it in her CW interview so keep checking for the updates !
    My favorite contestants (personality & modeling)

Winners-Adrianne, Yoanna, Nicole, Danielle
    Others- Elyse, April, Shandi, Tocarra, Brittany(4), Kahlen, Kim, Joanie, Michelle(7), Natasha, Heather, Jenah, Aimee, Anya

Quote Originally Posted by SSBB/ANTM;3014012;
    In case you guys didn't know, Anya's official and only webpage is

ANYA ROZOVA

She said it in her CW interview so keep checking for the updates !
    I love how it says she doesn't have a myspace, there are so many of them, even ones that are on legit famous peoples top friends lists.