Thread: Anya - Cycle 10

Re: Anya - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by duckiies;3011456;
    I know about five runways that Saleisha's walked for and I can assure you that they were set up by Tyra

It doesn't surprise me Anya had so many votes. She really deserves the best career possible.
    Yes Anya does.

But you cant be sure of something unless you have proof. And she's done more than 5 runways. But please lets stop discussing this.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

hopefully she found a better agency and dropped out of the contest

She'll find an agency, no problem.

Dax

From what I've been reading Supreme is actually a very good agency.

I just hope she finds an agency, fast.

Dax

But sometimes "fast" is not the best. I prefer if she takes her time and get signed to a good agency than rush things and get signed with a bad agency that will take her nowhere. Sometimes it's the way the girls are managed that can lead them to success, not only the looks and the talent.

I voted for her for the V Mag/Supreme contest but I wasn't surprised to see she wasn't up on the site anymore. With all the votes, they probably thought she had an unfair advantage over the other girls and I'm not surprised she was discreetly taken down.

BTW, I was floored to see her even be considered to be signed with Supreme, they're HUGE and they don't just sign anyone.
    Last edited by ClrDeLun; 05-20-2008 at 11:30 PM.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3012176;
    But sometimes "fast" is not the best. I prefer if she takes her time and get signed to a good agency than rush things and get signed with a bad agency that will take her nowhere. Sometimes it's the way the girls are managed that can lead them to success, not only the looks and the talent.
    Well, look at Jenah. She took her time finding an agency, and she still hasn't found one to our knowledge. She's taking her time, and nothin' has surfaced. Look at Chantal and Bianca. They both went right into it, and are doin' great things.
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh.Can.Rawr;3012451;
    Well, look at Jenah. She took her time finding an agency, and she still hasn't found one to our knowledge. She's taking her time, and nothin' has surfaced. Look at Chantal and Bianca. They both went right into it, and are doin' great things.
    Yeah Jenah is with some crap agency called DJAMEE. Really ghetto, the don't even have a real website. She took her time and the outcome wasn't very good. Chantal and Bianca probably thought it out while they were on the show. Because Nous is one of the better L.A. Agencies and Major is okay.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Jenah's not with DJAMEE, thats what her best friend posted atleast said. Bianca is also with Fusion in South Africa.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.