Thread: Anya - Cycle 10

Re: Anya - Cycle 10

Yeah, the link does not work for me either.

FORT Newbie

hmmm is it Anya's link that's just not working or is it the entire page that's not working?

Quote Originally Posted by jDragonfly;3010786;
    When I go to the link, I don't see Anya listed? Am I looking in the right place? The number one girl is Kristin Grant with 226 votes. No Anya anywhere! Help! I want to vote for her too!
    She was up there, but no longer is. You are looking at the right place.

Did she drop out?

I dont know. I wonder what happened to her. Maybe she got signed to another agency and so they didnt want her to be with Supreme, or the other girls were just so jealous of Anya because she probably had over 500 votes so they could of kept complaining until Anya was out.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Dax

She definitely had a huge advantage over the others because people knew her from ANTM. Maybe she was dropped out because of the competition being unfair because of her advantage. It can be a possibility.

yeah she could of been disqualified. She has like 460 votes last night, while the 2nd place girl had about 180
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

FORT Fogey

I hope she wasn't disqualified I want to see her get signed. Is Supreme a good agency?

I think that the turn out of this cycle will be like cycle 9 - the runner up gets more work than the winner and the winner basically sticks to commercial work.

Actually Saleisha's been doing many runway shows, so I dont think thats really commercial work. But I dont want to argue about that and Im not going to. Im just glad that a lot of the cycle 9 girls have gotten work, still waiting for jenah though.

It's pretty obvious to me that Anya will get more work than Whitney and most of the cycle 10 girls, since she is pursuing modeling. I see her being very successful.

FORT Fogey

I know about five runways that Saleisha's walked for and I can assure you that they were set up by Tyra

It doesn't surprise me Anya had so many votes. She really deserves the best career possible.