Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Amis - Cycle 10

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Re: Amis - Cycle 10

SOOOOOO HAPPY SHE STAYED!!

Haha.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

why are people bashing on amis's homeless shot? its so beautiful and i understand the concept of her face and where she is looking at. just because her eyes are tilted up and looks like she has no idea what she is doing i completely disagree with the judges. the face looks beautiful and you can see bone structure and the eyes are looking like up the sky. For the homeless theme, this is perfection. the eyes make them look so innocent and like "when will i not be a homeless" or "when will the i find happiness" kind of feel when i look at it. don't you guys think so? i think amis knew completely what she was doing. i loved her picture. it resembles like a oliver twist kind of thing. like a very innocent girl that is looking up and wondering what is going to happen to her in the future. just because the picture lacks the high fashion twist, i completely understand the message. i am loving this picture!

I hope Amis wow the judges next week with a fabulous photo, she almost got send home and I do no want it to happen!
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by topmodelx3;2819580;
    why are people bashing on amis's homeless shot? its so beautiful and i understand the concept of her face and where she is looking at. just because her eyes are tilted up and looks like she has no idea what she is doing i completely disagree with the judges. the face looks beautiful and you can see bone structure and the eyes are looking like up the sky. For the homeless theme, this is perfection. the eyes make them look so innocent and like "when will i not be a homeless" or "when will the i find happiness" kind of feel when i look at it. don't you guys think so? i think amis knew completely what she was doing. i loved her picture. it resembles like a oliver twist kind of thing. like a very innocent girl that is looking up and wondering what is going to happen to her in the future. just because the picture lacks the high fashion twist, i completely understand the message. i am loving this picture!
    you're so right! amis looks really gorgeous...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Iynereh;2819608;
    I hope Amis wow the judges next week with a fabulous photo, she almost got send home and I do no want it to happen!
    i hope so too

So did the judges not think she was serious when she said she was looking into the light? I thought she was.
    "I ain't break it. I just stuck it to huh fo'head.. a couple times." -Dani, Cycle 6 winner
    Sutan/Amis/Kimberly C9 asked me to draw them!

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by heyprettylady;2819825;
    So did the judges not think she was serious when she said she was looking into the light? I thought she was.
    She said it in a goofy way.

It's interesting that the 2 girls that were looking at the light were in the bottom 2.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    I thought she did look gorgeous in her shot but she got the concept so wrong. I also thought she was very unprofessional on the shoot and couldn't focus at all.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

Dax

It was so funny when she started jumping. What homeless starts jumping?

^ Apparently Amis lol. Amis is so funny! Even if she was in the bottom two, I still like her and I thought her photo was pretty. Here's hoping she can do better next episode.
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna