Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Amis - Cycle 10

Re: Amis - Cycle 10

If we're gonna go the Caridee/Saleisha route and base the winner on "personality" then this girl has got the competition in the bag. She has that approachable quality and a contemporary look that Tyra likes her winners to have. In other words... Cover Girl.

She's my pick to win although I'd love for Fatima or Katarzyna to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by surrender;2811268;
    If we're gonna go the Caridee/Saleisha route and base the winner on "personality" then this girl has got the competition in the bag. She has that approachable quality and a contemporary look that Tyra likes her winners to have. In other words... Cover Girl.

She's my pick to win although I'd love for Fatima or Katarzyna to take it.
    Amy has an awesomely approchable personality, but Amy is Amy and she'll do anything once. I'm afraid the stuff she has done in the past/will do in the future will compromise her position as a CG. You know they'd have to do background checks on the girls.
    "I ain't break it. I just stuck it to huh fo'head.. a couple times." -Dani, Cycle 6 winner
    Sutan/Amis/Kimberly C9 asked me to draw them!

I live in Bartlesville and can honestly report that our Amis has not done anything horrid! As for the future~who can predict!

Their past doesn't really effect them negatively in the competition. In fact, Tyra likes them to have troubled pasts so they can "learn and grow" before our eyes. That being said, she's the Jael of the cycle. I think, like Jael, if she walked into open calls they would say "next". I'm not saying she couldn't model I just don't think she fits the mold.

Quote Originally Posted by brutuspuff;2811489;
    I live in Bartlesville and can honestly report that our Amis has not done anything horrid! As for the future~who can predict!
    Oh, I don't mean horrid! Haha, I just mean, like.. crazy? I'm not sure how to put it. I meant no offense.

But my post was referring to a few girls in the past - Joanie? She was a cage dancer a few times and she came in second. Lisa was a stripper, she came in 6th. I'm not comparing Amy with being a stripper. Just trying to get my point across, lol..

EDIT: whoa, that post I left up there sounded really ominous! I TOTALLY didn't mean for it to. Just.. yeah.
    Last edited by heyprettylady; 02-25-2008 at 05:22 PM.
    "I ain't break it. I just stuck it to huh fo'head.. a couple times." -Dani, Cycle 6 winner
    Sutan/Amis/Kimberly C9 asked me to draw them!

amis, amis, amis! i love her speaking voice.
    i keep bleeding love.

Seriously, am I the only one who sees winner in her? She's got the right look, she's young, she's fresh, fun personality and like the post above, her voice is very appealing. If you see her trivia video on the CW site, seems like she knows how to act or at least deliver some lines. It's still too early and we've yet to see her photoshoots, but just from the early get-go, she seems the most qualified out of the crop.

I love Amis! She just seems to be fun to be around and she's very pretty too. Awesome Amis!
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

check out my avatar for a picture of our silly Amy!
    She's gorgeous even while silly! (sorry it took forever to get a pic up there, I have computer issues!)
    brutuspuff

Her look is old as well as common. I'm just not seeing anything other than personality in this girl and thats not what I solely base my opinions on. To me shes an obvious filler.