Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2666676869707172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Allison - Cycle 10

Re: Allison - Cycle 10

All those pictures are stank.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

I think she's gorgeous but definitely needs to get rid of that hairstyle. The bangs are not working for her AT ALL.

I love the profile picture! It is stunning! I wish she would've gone further.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

she's gorgeous. the most beautiful girl facially this cycle. right after katarzyna, then fatima. allison looks like alyssa milano abit in her pictures. she is acyressy but also PERFECT for the asian market. she should go to japan. her look is perfect for that place.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

FORT Newbie

She is really photogenic but to me she seems really...... Unintelligent... and if that wasnt so then she probably would have made it alot farther

Those pictures are gorgeous. She had alot of modelling potentiol but I think she only got eliminated for not saying thankyou. And I agree, those bangs are not working at all. I liked her alot with her black hair.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;2957301;
    One thing about Allison is that she has to work her face a lot to avoid looking completely average and uninspiring. At least to me. Pretty girl no doubt. She NEEDS to stick to angular dark hair though. That raven shade she came on the show with worked wonders for her. It gave her an exotic appearance. That horrid red mane makeover did absolutely nothing positive. It almost made her look slightly puffy.

Speaking of her having an exotic appearance. Does anybody know yet what her heritage is yet? She has a Germanic surname so I'm assuming she has some of that thrown in there. What else though? She looks partially Latina at times. I'm sorry if this has been covered already but I went a few pages back and found nothing.
    is allison mixed of european and asian? cause she sure looks like one.
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

Should have stayed a little longer.
    We Will Always Love You Anya!
    You Are Our High Fashion Top Model Forever!

Two more test shots, they arent that great but I still love this girl. And I agree she should get rid of the bangs

Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

FORT Fogey

She's so bland and amateur to me...
    Nothing stands out