Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 226263646566676869707172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Allison - Cycle 10

Re: Allison - Cycle 10

Appearently she is now signed to Ford Models.
    I guess it's Ford Chicago. Don't know how reliable this is but it is mentioned in the next test shots. I wouldn't be surprised, she always was very modelesque. I had her in my top 6. Here are some of her new test shots.

"Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

FORT Fanatic

It was a complete travesty that they cut her so early. To think that we're missing out on these kind of shots, just to see more of tranny Dominique. Tyra what were you thinking!

FORT Fogey

Sorry, but I didn't like her at all. I expressed my utter dislike of her personality much earlier in this thread, but, as a model, her face is asymmetrical, and, well, there's just something "off" about her.

Bleh I still don't like her (too chinny). I was surprised to see she got all that work in Asia.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

The second photo's not bad. As for the rest, the short hairdo makes her head look square, she lost her neck in photos three and four, and the pose in photo four is really stiff. It might have looked better if she'd let her butt touch the floor to give the illusion of sitting.

Oh my,some of this shots are fugly. She looks like Flo of Amazing Race.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

It's interesting that she gets so much work in Asia, when she's really generic looking.

But I'm a Chantal lover. Who am I to say generic looks are bad?

Allison - Cycle 10

Well its quite easy to find work in Asia if you're pale and have white features. I'm not discrediting the fact that she got the Olay ad, that is really impressive no matter if she was in the U.S. or China but it is easier for a model with her looks to find work in Asia. To me she looks so normal, nothing special. and she has a big chin but the bangs helps hide her big chin a little bit by making her face look shorter.

yeah there's nothing about her that strikes me. When you look at her photos, it's just plain. It doesn't BOOM.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

FORT Fogey

The second photo really shows her generic-ness.

But at least she's getting work, although she's got a worse case of "dead stare syndrome" than Saleisha does!

And that says a lot.