Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Allison - Cycle 10

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: Allison - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2829539;
    You're right, she shouldn't have gone home this week, but she did go home a couple months ago though.
    Sorry, I only saw this week's epi (actually just half of it lol) so I don't know why she went home a couple of months ago. I'd like to know what happened though. Thanks!
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

because antm isnt live lol, and the filming ending like a few months or so ago, so she would have been eliminated technically a while ago.
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

Honestly I thought she was pretty hilarious. I wish she stuck around, I mean Dominique straight up looks like a mom. Her old hair was all she had going for her, and that can't be good for a model.

I don't see how Allison is this racist bitch for that one comment, Fatima is the annoying one.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2829632;
    I don't see how Allison is this racist bitch for that one comment, Fatima is the annoying one.
    i agree!
    fatima called all the other black girls ghetto... that means she is racist too?
    I'll miss Alamela.

Quote Originally Posted by guii;2829680;
    i agree!
    fatima called all the other black girls ghetto... that means she is racist too?
    Ghetto doesn't apply to just black people. Anyone can be ghetto. That "flyyyyyy" girl certainly was.

I also don't think she's a bitch for that comment.

She's a bitch because she talks tons of crap but backs none of it up. She's the most experienced yet she didn't show it. She thought she was better than everyone else despite not standing out at anything. She's extremely self-centered and doesn't take other people's opinions into account (she thought she had a great shoot despite receiving criticism from Jay?). She's also spoiled. When people receive compliments they are greatful, when she received a compliment she was more like "I know right!".

Her elimination was great because there's nothing better than seeing a typical narcissist fall flat on their apple bottom ass.

Hopefully, she's humbled by what's happened and learns to walk the walk before talking the talk.
    Last edited by BustaK; 03-07-2008 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2829632;
    I'm not one of those people who search for racism where it isn't present (star jones), but Allison's comment was obviously racist. Whether it be one or ten comments, it was racist. And Allison was a bitch for many things, not just that comment. For instance her completely entitled attitude.

But I'm in agreement with you on Fatima. Bitch needs to learn how to shut her mouth.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

I didn't see her elimination coming at all. I thought Dominique was going home. She was entertaining, but I didn't want her to win anyway so I'm glad they got rid of her.

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2829689;
    Ghetto doesn't apply to just black people. Anyone can be ghetto. That "flyyyyyy" girl certainly was.
    I agree Ghetto isn't based off skin color and thats considered racist to call someone ghetto for their skin color which Fatima wasn't doing. It's also not considered as bad for a black girl to call another black girl ghetto, I'm sure Marvita would have been twice as angry if Allison called her ghetto.

But in a interview, either Shalynda and Shaya said that she particulary called the black girls ghetto.

Allison's interview: Exclusive Interview: Allison of 'America's Next Top Model'
    I'll miss Alamela.

FORT Regular

Love the desicion.
    yeah,dominique did worse that Allison is some way, but who did better last week: Dominique, and that girl with so much flaws reallt tries, why I like about Dominique is that she really tries to do better, unlike Allison who felt better than anybody else, even after sucking last episode. Alllison did bad 2 weeks in a row.
    Is not something only about her ego, her pictures sucked too.Bye bye.
    ( I do agree that pic Guii posted is really pretty, but thats it,her eyes are dead)