Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Allison - Cycle 10

Re: Allison - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by nextBIGthing;2828324;
    YES SHE'S GONE!!!

What a happy surprise! I thought they were going to keep her around for the drama. Never in a million years did I think she'd be eliminated! Dream come true. Tyra's moving closer to redeeming herself from last cycle's eliminations with this in my book.
    They don't need Allison to supply drama. Fatima's pretty good at getting herself into confrontational situations.
    Last edited by Black Prince; 03-06-2008 at 09:24 PM.

FORT Regular

yeah and fatima looks way more like a model than allison does, so its a win-win situation: looks like a model, but also gets ratings for the show!! lol

Cuz I got it like that d.u.m.b.o.'s Avatar

I really liked her makeover but she needed to go

The whole 'I'm black, so I like it in the back' thing was ridiculous and taken too far but I did love that she had earlier said to Fatima, "Oooh that's funny, coming from the anorexic girl!". I laughed out loud.

They didn't want another Jade attitude, she didn't have the personality to win the whole thing, and was cross-eyed for cryin out loud!

Good choice TyTy

although I'm still cracking up about kaTARjanuh LOL. Tyra can be foolish sometimes. Very foolish

Cuz I got it like that d.u.m.b.o.'s Avatar

now that I think about it...she was so anorexic!

Not only did we see the eating issue get brought up in this last episode with her harsh reaction to Fatima telling her she had a big butt, which she probably translated as being fat, but remember in casting when they were all hanging out and getting crazy and she said "Hey girls, suck in your stomachs so we can see sum ribs" (or something like that) and that caused Whitney to say like No, let's not, I eat all the time, and I'm happy and proud of it yadda yadda ya.

Someone's got an eatin disorder n herrre

Remember, this is the same girl who said "Hi, I'm Allison and I'm from the smallest hick town in Wisconsin" during casting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2827650;
    What's lost in all this is that Fatima was actually complimenting Allison's butt. "Like, your ass is the epitome of apple-bottom-ness". Which I'm assuming is a good thing, otherwise who would name their jeans line "Apple Bottoms"? Just like the compliment from Nigel at panel, it went over Allison's head. She took the rest out of context...twisted it...and came back with the racist stuff. Maybe if Fatima had said "fuller" instead of "bigger" it would have made a difference. But seriously, should Fatima have to walk on eggshells THAT much? She didn't know about Allison's anorexia history. I don't see Fatima being at fault at all in this. And Allison's true personality and inclinations would have come out sooner or later. Better sooner. Besides all that...I agree that she's average looking. Good riddance.
    I agree. I do think Fatima has a tendency to word things the wrong way, perhaps not intentionally, or perhaps because she's a master manipulator at getting under people's skin. However, Allison was being very childish and catty. Sure, she's just 18 years old. So what. There's no age for class and respect.

FORT Fogey

I'm pretty glad Allison is gone. That kind of racism really has no place on tv!

even i don't like her but see she's cry i know how much she wants this

Quote Originally Posted by blackbelt;2828467;
    yeah and fatima looks way more like a model than allison does, so its a win-win situation: looks like a model, but also gets ratings for the show!! lol
    yeah.. true. even though fatima was bitchy she has a chance to look more modelesque than allison.
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Which just goes to show: the harder you try to be, the more fragile you become.