Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Allison - Cycle 10

Re: Allison - Cycle 10

Quote Originally Posted by hottfroggy77;2761814;
    the majority of people either hate her or love her. personally, she i think she is good

Personally I think this excuse of a commercial model is going to win this cycle and if she does it will be the last cycle I watch, I've got a real bad feeling about her that shes the next saleisha and I picked saleisha as the winner pre-cycle based on her look. Shes has Antm winner stamped all on her forehead with averageness that wont get her farther than Seventeen

and i'm thinking the opposite. i'm convinced they are looking for a high-fashion girl. even though allison could be high fashion, i think she's more commercial, and for that, she isn't going to win.
    i keep bleeding love.

You can never satisfied everybody. When you have conventially pretty girls, people complain about the girls being too commercial. Now that you have some "high fashion" girls, people are complaining about them being too European, not pretty enough, ugly noses, and not edgy and modern. As for Allison, she's Jaslene's and Sarah Silverman's love child.
    Last edited by bucwild; 01-20-2008 at 02:12 PM.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

FORT Fan

I love, love, love Allison's look! She is in my top 3. I hope she can make it there.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

I love Allison! She is my number one favorite at this moment..
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

FORT Fanatic

Yay, more Allison fans!!!! Everytime I look at her promo shot I just cannot stop believe how amazing she looks!! Sorry if I keep saying she looks awesome, lol!!!

I think Allison has something really interesting about her. I try not to develop strong opinions about the girls based on the pre-show pictures, so I am not going to gush over her right now. But she is in my top 3 so far. She seems like she is very versatile with long hair, but I think she would be just delightful with short hair. I hope they give her something like they gave to Yoanna or Sara (cycle 6) or Kim (cycle 5)
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Allison is my favourite! As soon as i saw her, i just automatically liked her. I think she's a perfect combination of commercial and high fashion because in her single shot she looks quite commercial whereas in the promo shot she looks quite high fashion. I really hope she wins! Allison for the win!
    Mustafa Shah

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM_FAN_1234;2762230;
    Allison is my favourite! As soon as i saw her, i just automatically liked her. I think she's a perfect combination of commercial and high fashion because in her single shot she looks quite commercial whereas in the promo shot she looks quite high fashion. I really hope she wins! Allison for the win!
    I agree with you! It seems like she can do it all! We will have to wait and see how she really performs in front of the camera (because pre-show photos are not good indicators of future performance), but I am most interested in seeing what she can do! She is one of the more exciting girls in my opinion!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

FORT Fanatic

She has Jenah's jawline.