Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimee - Cycle 10

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Re: Aimee - Cycle 10

Yes, there are only 3 girls who didnt impress me with the group shot or their individual shot, and Aimee is one of them, along with Kimberly and Claire.

So right now shes one of my least favorite girls. I dont get what all the hype is over her.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv;2763553;
    Yes, there are only 3 girls who didnt impress me with the group shot or their individual shot, and Aimee is one of them, along with Kimberly and Claire.

So right now shes one of my least favorite girls. I dont get what all the hype is over her.
    1) I think all the hype is over fatima and not aimee.
    2) people who used to love heather will like aimee, and those who didn't like miss asperger, well it's clear what they feel.

PS: heather and aimee look a like a bit, and since H was the favorite of paulina maybe aimee will be too, we'll see...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2763742;
    PS: heather and aimee look a like a bit, and since H was the favorite of paulina maybe aimee will be too, we'll see...
    What Heather and Aimee have in common: huge nose!
    Also, Paulina's impressions of last cycle's girls were based on knowledge from edited footed and things that happened at home and in confessionals. When she is the judge she will only know what happens in the judging room and what Mr. Jay says about the photo shoots, etc., so her opinion will be based stuff related to modeling and not so much the personal life.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2763754;
    What Heather and Aimee have in common: huge nose!
    Also, Paulina's impressions of last cycle's girls were based on knowledge from edited footed and things that happened at home and in confessionals. When she is the judge she will only know what happens in the judging room and what Mr. Jay says about the photo shoots, etc., so her opinion will be based stuff related to modeling and not so much the personal life.
    I disagree and I'm not the only one.
    read the previous post and you'll see.

FORT Fogey

I know, I know! Everyone loves a big nose! But I don't! I'm picky about my noses! My nose is my favorite part of my face! So naturally, I am very picky about noses! And I just can't stand a big nose. Every once in a while a huge schnoz will come along and take the world by storm (Giselle Bundchen), but big noses are usually just eyesores! That is why nose jobs are so popular these days, i suppose.

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2763742;
    1) I think all the hype is over fatima and not aimee.
    2) people who used to love heather will like aimee, and those who didn't like miss asperger, well it's clear what they feel.

Well I loved Heather, and I dont love Aimee, so I dont agree with what youre saying.

And I do think a lot of the hype is over Aimee because she is a big fan favorite, or at least she was the first one I noticed with lots of fans, and I just dont get it. Shes nothing special IMO, and she does something weird with her eyes in every photo so far.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2763765;
    I know, I know! Everyone loves a big nose! But I don't! I'm picky about my noses! My nose is my favorite part of my face! So naturally, I am very picky about noses! And I just can't stand a big nose. Every once in a while a huge schnoz will come along and take the world by storm (Giselle Bundchen), but big noses are usually just eyesores! That is why nose jobs are so popular these days, i suppose.
    I agree theres one thing that can ruin your attractiveness and it's your nose, If it's too big then it just looks weird and it takes over your face. Anya and Aimee both have huge nose's that after the show they need to seriously look at fixing.

Aimee's nose is one of the things I like about her. I can't explain it, but the nose just fits her.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

I agree that a nose is important, but hers is not THAT horrible, it matches her face well I think.
    we'll discuss this when we'll see her for real in an episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2763774;
    I agree theres one thing that can ruin your attractiveness and it's your nose, If it's too big then it just looks weird and it takes over your face. Anya and Aimee both have huge nose's that after the show they need to seriously look at fixing.

um no they don't!

they are both stunning and perfection isn't what this industry is about. nigel said it during the 1st (real) episode of cycle 9 and its true.

i love aimee's nose
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-21-2008 at 10:48 PM.
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta