Page 7 of 260 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 2592

Thread: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey bucwild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The 704
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

    I google Mallory Danahy and she's from Kansas. I can't recognize her in the group shot. Is she plus sized? If so I don't have any problems with it. If this spoiler is true, we already know who's public enemy #1 for this cycle.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

  2. #62
    FORT Fogey derekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM_FAN_1234;2751751;
    I've got a spoiler for you all! I was just on ANTM livejournal and someone posted this. There's a facebook group called 'I Knew Mallory Danahy Before She Was America's Next Top Model'. Here's a picture of this girl:



    I think i recognise her from the group shot. She's the one standing directly on the right of Tyra.
    insterting new face !

  3. #63
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21

    Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

    That Mallory Danahy girl looks a little bit like Kelly Osborne. I'm really not feeling her but that's only a one picture of her and we don't even know whether she is one of the contestants or not.

  4. #64
    FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Scotland,I'm Cold
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2751831;
    I google Mallory Danahy and she's from Kansas. I can't recognize her in the group shot. Is she plus sized? If so I don't have any problems with it. If this spoiler is true, we already know who's public enemy #1 for this cycle.
    I don't think she'll be enemy number #1, she's beautiful but that shot of her isn't that good, it looks so mid 90's.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

  5. #65
    FORT Newbie ANTM lUvEr76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    46

    Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2751795;
    OK, you are the one who posted all that stuff in the first place and called it spoilers, so now you're saying a bunch of 10 year olds made it up? Which is it?
    I looked it up online, I did post it on here, but I wasnt the one who posted it on the other site. It was probaly just a bunch of lies little kids made up.

    I was just saying, as if it was a possibility for cycle 10.
    ANTM:Amis[x],Stacy Ann[x], Whitney, & Aimee[x]

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,449

    Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

    If you look up "Mallory Danahy" on facebook, you can see what she looks like currently... not so bad!

  7. #67
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22

    Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM_FAN_1234;2751751;
    I've got a spoiler for you all! I was just on ANTM livejournal and someone posted this. There's a facebook group called 'I Knew Mallory Danahy Before She Was America's Next Top Model'. Here's a picture of this girl:



    I think i recognise her from the group shot. She's the one standing directly on the right of Tyra.

    I searched this group on Facebook and it does exist. Here's the group info:
    "Team Danahy on Cycle 10 of ANTM!!!! We all know she can do it...so look for her winning it all!

    But! You have to join BEFORE she is on the show....once she appears on the show, the group is closed....

    So yeah for Mal!"

    So she isn't a confirmed winner, but I guess she is on the show. It makes since because they have to close it when the show airs. I'd like to see her with no make-up. But she's not bad looking.

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,449

    Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by Joonbug9109;2751949;
    I searched this group on Facebook and it does exist. Here's the group info:
    "Team Danahy on Cycle 10 of ANTM!!!! We all know she can do it...so look for her winning it all!

    But! You have to join BEFORE she is on the show....once she appears on the show, the group is closed....

    So yeah for Mal!"

    So she isn't a confirmed winner, but I guess she is on the show. It makes since because they have to close it when the show airs. I'd like to see her with no make-up. But she's not bad looking.
    Look up her name on facebook. Her account is still active!

  9. #69
    FORT Fogey derekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2751955;
    Look up her name on facebook. Her account is still active!
    FYI .this girl ain't the top 14

  10. #70
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    22

    Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2751955;
    Look up her name on facebook. Her account is still active!
    Do you know how soon contestants have to close their accounts?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.