Page 258 of 260 FirstFirst ... 158208248249250251252253254255256257258259260 LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2592

Thread: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by TexMix;2860448;
    eliminated tonight....?
    She will post who gets eliminated, tonight. (now)

i just dug up another spoiler

last season miss. jay said the winner is "religious"

this season he said the winner is "new york material" and "convential edge"

Quote Originally Posted by topmodelx3;2860284;
    oh my god, i just have a 100% exact spoiler. i am not joking around. i know who is going to win or gets top 3 and i know the exact order and reason why each girl gets sent home. my spoiler is from "cw top model division in sf and i saw the book and scripts of the orders"

Next Week:

You guys can kiss katarzyna goodbye because she is gone. her photoshoot was not horrible, but her face and presence still urked the judges so she was sent home for being too classy and catty in her photos.

then stacey ann gets eliminated for "not improving enough"

then its dominique for being too old and just commercial and not high fashion at all.

sadly, whitney gets over sea but is eliminated first for being too commercial and just too plain to be on top

claire is next in the go see. the go see people say she is bland and has a old face and doesn't look high fashion or new in any way and her personality and sparkle goes bye bye.

according to "my source"

fatima and Anya are bottom 2 next and either one of them went home. i think it was fatima because she couldn't translate into photographs like she looks in person and she barely improved.

top 3

aimee, anya, lauren

covergirl lash blast photoshoot and commercial

lauren struggles with commercial, but shines in the photoshoot

anya struggles to fix her accent . photo was great

aimee rocks it, relateable and sweet and all american but with an edge, photo was great

aimee gets called first for being extraordinary.

lauren and anya bottom 2

anya goes home for having a heavy accent and not able to work through it

top 2

lauren and aimee

aimee struts herself in the last runway, looking fierce and versatile and beautiful.

lauren's walk improved but wasn't as great as aimee.

Judging: both portfolio were versatile and great for industry, judges see both of them are very winnable.
    By the way, jay maneul will be here this time because it wasn't as big as a disappoint since last season.
    Jay states he is happy with both of them and thinks both can work and bring new fresh faces to the industry.
    the judges can't make up their mind and paulina goes crazy for lauren's bone structure and aimee's haunting eyes.
    tyra just doesn't know what she is talking about. nigel just doesn't care. miss jay thinks both are high fashion and
    says "NEW YORK HERE HERE COMES A TOP MODEL"

two girls walk into panel, tyra says both of you are two of our stronger finalest of all cycles. but we feel that both you have
    potential and could bring a flavor to new york and fashion. then she says

Americas Next Top Model Is..

LONG PAUSE (aimee becomes very nervous and about to cry, Lauren also)

IS......

AIMEE

YES PEOPLE AIMEE WINS

our first redhead winner with a stunning portfolio and pure american sweet heart to a edgey sophisicated high fashion woman.

in the end tyra states: Aimee is one of our strongest high fashion winner we have had and her pure american sweetheart personality has come through and shined into a edgey sohpiscated high fashion girl. Aimee will rock New York and Rock the world of fashion. Aimee is our new Americas next top Model.

Lauren is sad but says she has enjoyed this competition and learned a lot of about herself and thinks she will continue and she says aimee is a great winner and she is happy losing to her.

AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL IS AIMEE

and the winning picture of aimee and tyra is a nymph doll like photoshoot where tyra and aimees hair mix together in crystaline flooring almost like cycle 7's water nymph shot.

and there are hints of what miss jay says in the end that is for you to find out

[mod edit] Sorry to burst your bubble, but Aimee is the next kid on the chopping block. Kiss her good bye!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-21-2008 at 08:56 PM.
    Anya/Kata/Whitney FTW

there was also a reason why aimee wasn't in the promos at all. hope you can figure this out.

FORT Fogey

What do you mean she wasn't in the promos?... She was in the preview, is that what you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by LucasArg;2860266;
    I don't think Lauren will be in the top 2.
    Shandi was stronger than Mercedes and she was third because of her walk.
    i personally think that shandi was stronger than yoanna but, definately not mercedes
    Homeless: Whitney Lingerie: Marvita Meat Packing District: Anya Beauty Shot w/ Paint: Stacy Ann Music Genres: Whitney Fuerza Bruta: Fatima Jet - Setters: Lauren Covergirl Commercial: Katarzyna Roman Castle: Dominique Famous Movie Icons: Anya Covergirl: ? Runway: ?

Well, Babycakes confirms it...Aimee goes home! Kinda predictable since she hasn't been as stunning as she was. It would be sad to see her go.

Oh btw, Babycakes, is there any possibility you could say who does good the next photoshoot?

EDIT: Where are my manners, thanks Babycakes
    Cycle 10 Overall Favs!
    Claire-Whitney/Anya/Lauren/Katarzyna

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by babycakes55;2860464;
    wow, what a bunch of crock - Sorry to burst your bubble, but Aimee is the next kid on the chopping block. Kiss her good bye!
    So it's confirmed! Aimee leaves next.

[mod edit]

thanks so much babycakes
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-21-2008 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2860469;
    What do you mean she wasn't in the promos?... She was in the preview, is that what you're talking about?
    she wasn't in promos with the feedback song by janet jackson