Page 257 of 260 FirstFirst ... 157207247248249250251252253254255256257258259260 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2592

Thread: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

FORT Fan

Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

Really I have 5....

FORT Fan

gotta go i'll be on later....

FORT Regular

Seriously can we get back to spoilers please!!! This thread is becoming too full of speculation and personal attacks!!! I hate to post and nag but this thread will probably be closed if all of this doesn't stop!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would hate for this thread to be closed yet again!!! The moderators have kindly asked us to stop posting speculation and fake spoilers several times, and a lot of people are ignoring what they have said, which is very disrespectful!!!

Now can we please get back to spoilers and please post speculation in the speculation thread!!! And as the moderators have warned, do not launch a personal attack on any user whether it be about fake spoilers or who is right in their speculation, just cut it out!!! I am fed up with this fighting as I am sure I am not alone here!!!

I give topmodelx3 props for detail, but it just doesn't seem like something that would happen
    I think Tyra loves Whitney's look and finds it unique and wouldn't eliminate her for being plain
    And I doubt Tyra would eliminate Dominique for being too old
    Maybe photographing too old a la Renee/Melrose, but when has Tyra been eliminated for being too old, I mean Claire is older
    Maybe I'll stand corrected, as I just couldn't see Marvita's boot oming
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

I completely agree with you philly693.
    Please, only post Spoilers, don't make them close this thread!!!
    Please!!!!

Dont listen to those false prophets! i mean, spoilers. babycakes is the only answer! the truth!---> happy holyweek..guys, stop posting false spoilers. in the spirit of these season stop lying and fighting. pray.
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

happy holy week to you too!
    ya that aimee spoiler is bologna and one girl's dreams.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bianca=ANTM9;2860392;
    Im a guy. Don't you dare talk about my family like that you self-conceited, outspoken and abrasive idiot.. Who are you to say that over a television show? Grow up and get some manners.... holy crap, im 15 and i am way more mature than you are, jsut because your someone just trying to screw up the boards with all your fake spoilers does not mean your "cool" your just a distracting idiot, who has nothing better to do with her time
    You know, the last time I checked you admitted that your whitneydionnefan from the cw lounge. Your known for being the biggest liar there. You've repeatedly pissed off everyone,harassed and spammed every thread in the lounge at one point. Then when you got banned you created multiply screenames. If I'm remembering this correctly you made about 5. Your a liar. People don't beleive in him. You've also posted spoilers about atalya doing extremely well. B.S

Quote Originally Posted by thermopolis1;2860432;
    You know, the last time I checked you admitted that your whitneydionnefan from the cw lounge. Your known for being the biggest liar there. You've repeatedly pissed off everyone,harassed and spammed every thread in the lounge at one point. Then when you got banned you created multiply screenames. If I'm remembering this correctly you made about 5. Your a liar. People don't beleive in him. You've also posted spoilers about atalya doing extremely well. B.S
    thank you thermopolis

and i have an idea for everyone: how about we just wait FIVE days and watch and see who goes home!!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-21-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamazon;2860398;
    People,the only person we can believe right now is babycakes. We're just going to have to wait a few more hours. She did say she'll post up who will get eliminated tonight.
    eliminated tonight....?