Thread: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

FORT Fanatic

Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by bianca=ANTM9;2860124;
    You'll see me be right trust me....
    Lol, I hope your wrong and then never show yoru face around here anymore, like the past spoilers, coughfugpixcough, glad she/he's not here anymore, lol.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cplc1592;2860202;
    NU!!! I don't want to believe Claire goes before Fatima or... anybody =.=
    I won't believe until that's true. It seems like Fatima gets the Ann (C3) edit... The girl has bad photos but... made it to top 4 -.- that really sucks if it comes true..
    I'll be happy if Whitney makes it to top 3 but she is bitchy
    I'll be happy if Lauren wins but I'm scared about her runway walk
    The only 'Bad' photo Fatima's had is the meat packing one...
    The poverty one was one of the best, her underwear one was beautiful except for the legs, and her paint one is gorgeous, cept for the pit hair lmao

I don't think Lauren will be in the top 2.
    Shandi was stronger than Mercedes and she was third because of her walk.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiel;2860264;
    The only 'Bad' photo Fatima's had is the meat packing one...
    The poverty one was one of the best, her underwear one was beautiful except for the legs, and her paint one is gorgeous, cept for the pit hair lmao
    AGREED!! FATIMA ALL THE WAY!!!

oh my god, i just have a 100% exact spoiler. i am not joking around. i know who is going to win or gets top 3 and i know the exact order and reason why each girl gets sent home. my spoiler is from "cw top model division in sf and i saw the book and scripts of the orders"

Next Week:

You guys can kiss katarzyna goodbye because she is gone. her photoshoot was not horrible, but her face and presence still urked the judges so she was sent home for being too classy and catty in her photos.

then stacey ann gets eliminated for "not improving enough"

then its dominique for being too old and just commercial and not high fashion at all.

sadly, whitney gets over sea but is eliminated first for being too commercial and just too plain to be on top

claire is next in the go see. the go see people say she is bland and has a old face and doesn't look high fashion or new in any way and her personality and sparkle goes bye bye.

according to "my source"

fatima and Anya are bottom 2 next and either one of them went home. i think it was fatima because she couldn't translate into photographs like she looks in person and she barely improved.

top 3

aimee, anya, lauren

covergirl lash blast photoshoot and commercial

lauren struggles with commercial, but shines in the photoshoot

anya struggles to fix her accent . photo was great

aimee rocks it, relateable and sweet and all american but with an edge, photo was great

aimee gets called first for being extraordinary.

lauren and anya bottom 2

anya goes home for having a heavy accent and not able to work through it

top 2

lauren and aimee

aimee struts herself in the last runway, looking fierce and versatile and beautiful.

lauren's walk improved but wasn't as great as aimee.

Judging: both portfolio were versatile and great for industry, judges see both of them are very winnable.
    By the way, jay maneul will be here this time because it wasn't as big as a disappoint since last season.
    Jay states he is happy with both of them and thinks both can work and bring new fresh faces to the industry.
    the judges can't make up their mind and paulina goes crazy for lauren's bone structure and aimee's haunting eyes.
    tyra just doesn't know what she is talking about. nigel just doesn't care. miss jay thinks both are high fashion and
    says "NEW YORK HERE HERE COMES A TOP MODEL"

two girls walk into panel, tyra says both of you are two of our stronger finalest of all cycles. but we feel that both you have
    potential and could bring a flavor to new york and fashion. then she says

Americas Next Top Model Is..

LONG PAUSE (aimee becomes very nervous and about to cry, Lauren also)

IS......

AIMEE

YES PEOPLE AIMEE WINS

our first redhead winner with a stunning portfolio and pure american sweet heart to a edgey sophisicated high fashion woman.

in the end tyra states: Aimee is one of our strongest high fashion winner we have had and her pure american sweetheart personality has come through and shined into a edgey sohpiscated high fashion girl. Aimee will rock New York and Rock the world of fashion. Aimee is our new Americas next top Model.

Lauren is sad but says she has enjoyed this competition and learned a lot of about herself and thinks she will continue and she says aimee is a great winner and she is happy losing to her.

AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL IS AIMEE

and the winning picture of aimee and tyra is a nymph doll like photoshoot where tyra and aimees hair mix together in crystaline flooring almost like cycle 7's water nymph shot.

and there are hints of what miss jay says in the end that is for you to find out
    Last edited by topmodelx3; 03-21-2008 at 08:04 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by topmodelx3;2860284;
    oh my god, i just have a 100% exact spoiler. i am not joking around. i know who is going to win or gets top 3 and i know the exact order and reason why each girl gets sent home

Next Week:

You guys can kiss katarzyna goodbye because she is gone. her photoshoot was not horrible, but her face and presence still urked the judges so she was sent home for being too classy and catty in her photos.

then stacey ann gets eliminated for "not improving enough"

then its dominique for being too old and just commercial and not high fashion at all.

sadly, whitney gets over sea but is eliminated first for being too commercial and just too plain to be on top

claire is next in the go see. the go see people say she is bland and has a old face and doesn't look high fashion or new in any way and her personality and sparkle goes bye bye.

according to "my source"

fatima and Anya are bottom 2 next and either one of them went home. i think it was fatima because she couldn't translate into photographs like she looks in person and she barely improved.

top 3

aimee, anya, lauren

covergirl lash blast photoshoot and commercial

lauren struggles with commercial, but shines in the photoshoot

anya struggles to fix her accent . photo was great

aimee rocks it, relateable and sweet and all american but with an edge, photo was great

aimee gets called first for being extraordinary.

lauren and anya bottom 2

not sure who goes home but i think anya goes home.

top 2

lauren and aimee

aimee struts herself in the last runway, looking fierce and versatile and beautiful.

lauren's walk improved but wasn't as great as aimee.

Judging: both portfolio were versatile and great for industry, judges see both of them are very winnable.
    By the way, jay maneul will be here this time because it wasn't as big as a disappoint since last season.
    Jay states he is happy with both of them and thinks both can work and bring new fresh faces to the industry.
    the judges can't make up their mind and paulina goes crazy for lauren's bone structure and aimee's haunting eyes.
    tyra just doesn't know what she is talking about. nigel just doesn't care. miss jay thinks both are high fashion and
    says "NEW YORK HERE WE GO"

two girls walk into panel, tyra says both of you are two of our stronger finalest of all cycles. but we feel that both you have
    potential and could bring a flavor to new york and fashion. then she says

Americas Next Top Model Is..

LONG PAUSE (aimee becomes very nervous and about to cry, Lauren also)

IS......

AIMEE

YES PEOPLE AIMEE WINS

our first redhead winner with a stunning portfolio and pure american sweet heart to a edgey sophisicated high fashion woman.

in the end tyra states: Aimee is one of our strongest high fashion winner we have had and her pure american sweetheart personality has come through and shined into a edgey sohpiscated high fashion girl. Aimee will rock New York and Rock the world of fashion. Aimee is our new Americas next top Model.

Lauren is sad but says she has enjoyed this competition and learned a lot of about herself and thinks she will continue and she says aimee is a great winner and she is happy losing to her.

AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL IS AIMEE

and the winning picture of aimee and tyra is a nymph doll like photoshoot where tyra and aimees hair mix together in crystaline flooring almost like cycle 7's water nymph shot.
    What exactly is your source? And I don't mean to judge, but I think its a little more than a coincidence that you love Aimee (judging by your avatar) and she ends up winning, and how you've been saying you have a feeling Katarzyna is going home next week (which I can believe) but that ended up coming true.
    Last edited by duckiies; 03-21-2008 at 08:07 PM.

Hmm. The spoiler sounds too long or something. These things are little by little. Or at least I think. Cite the source. Last time I heard, Aimee wasn't even making top 6.

FORT Fogey

That would be FANTASTIC...
    Just fantastic, Aimee has what it takes, although I'd place her with Fatima instead of Lauren. The girl's horribly overrated.

read closely i put my source in the first sentence. and im not even fibbing. aimee is our winner. why would i joke around and waste my time writing nonsense? and my avatar is aimee because i just found out she has won. im a lauren, aimee, allison, anya fan.

It really doesn't make sense if you say you don't know who goes out of Anya/Fatima and Anya/ Lauren, but you know how Anya and Lauren do the next week.