Page 101 of 260 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2592

Thread: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: New Cycle 10 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

The whole low budget is interesting. If I remember correctly pugpix claimed that having Enrique Iglesias was extremely expensive, more so than Tyra thought. I think the CW should invest more money into the show, do we really need a show about beauty queens and their moms? Come on!

Quote Originally Posted by antmlove1;2785393;
    this cycle looks really cheap. the introduction of all the girls from tyra looked cheap. last season the intro was fierce, all futuristic and quirky. im bored with this season already, none of them really stand out as much as heather, jenah, lisa, kimberly, and victoria from last season. im not impressed
    the only reason antm was so much different from other modeling shows are the cool photoshoots. and theme and cool promo. this season does look cheap. best cast my ass
    ok the quality of the girls is different from the quality of the promos and stuff. i could care less if they have some big shiny promo commercial. i like it how it was, simple and fun with the new york theme. and if you're talking about how tyra sat in the chair and talked about each girl with a clip of them walking that short runway, they did exactly the same thing last cycle.

and in my opinion, though cycle 9 had great girls, this cycles girls are great

Quote Originally Posted by antmlove1;2785393;
    this cycle looks really cheap. the introduction of all the girls from tyra looked cheap. last season the intro was fierce, all futuristic and quirky. im bored with this season already, none of them really stand out as much as heather, jenah, lisa, kimberly, and victoria from last season. im not impressed
    the only reason antm was so much different from other modeling shows are the cool photoshoots. and theme and cool promo. this season does look cheap. best cast my ass
    just because they have a lower budget does not mean the show will suck. it will never look like that. if anytthing, the only way it will look low budget is if they manage the budget really poorly, which they've done in previous seasons (aka most of the photoshoots in cycle 8) and then having all the mansions in LA. australia's next top model had a really low budget that was apparent, but that series out of all the _ntm's probably has the best photoshoots. the last few cycles of antm have had very costume-y promos. costume = not fashion. it's better this way, so get over it.
    Bring on cycle 11. cycle 10's winner = YUCK.

Hey guys i found some information from a website that one of person there saw 10-11 extremely tall girls swimming and doing weird moves on water at aqua skills(new york) around november..they were constantly followed by camera crews,especially obvious when they are doing interview with the girls beside the pool,most me them are white but only around 2-3 of them were black(not sure though) and they were lead by a very good male swimmer and a very 'gayish' man..if its true i think its a swimming teach or challenge by someone someone, i dont know..but i really doubt that its true because the girls havent go swimming since cycle 1 and they usually have a pool at their house so why would they go out?It sounds really contradictive and fake..possibly someone making it up(not me for sure,i wont do that )

Quote Originally Posted by elainasmom;2785143;
    pssst. pug pix is back over at tvwop yay.

he/she/it/ said that there's a smaller budget this season so the show might suck..
    I think a low budget might just be a good thing.
    Cycles 1 and 2 had smaller budgets, and a lot of the photoshoots were more creative and high fashion as a result.
    Cycles 7 & 8 had large budgets and as a result the photoshoots were very over-the-top, cheesy, and gimmicky.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by TFantm91;2785721;
    Hey guys i found some information from a website that one of person there saw 10-11 extremely tall girls swimming and doing weird moves on water at aqua skills(new york) around november..they were constantly followed by camera crews,especially obvious when they are doing interview with the girls beside the pool,most me them are white but only around 2-3 of them were black(not sure though) and they were lead by a very good male swimmer and a very 'gayish' man..if its true i think its a swimming teach or challenge by someone someone, i dont know..but i really doubt that its true because the girls havent go swimming since cycle 1 and they usually have a pool at their house so why would they go out?It sounds really contradictive and fake..possibly someone making it up(not me for sure,i wont do that )
    They might be doing a pose with Benny Ninja as the mentor. I kind of believe you.

And, about budgets, I think Cycle 6 is pretty low budget. The house, the car, the shoots etc but hey, Cycle 6 is one of the best of ANTM.

Friendly FORTified Model edgy-top-model's Avatar

I think a lower budget will probably make the show feel more REAL. No offense but alot of the past cycle's photoshoots are fake and cheesy.... You would never see such themey photos in a high-fahsion catalogue or magazine.
    Favorites: Whitney, Aimee, Anya, Kat, Claire, Fatima

Maybees: Stacy Ann, Amis, Dominique, Lauren

First cycle everything looked really cheap but I believed the show more then than I do now.

FORT Regular

is it true that stacy ann is the first to get the boot? who is, if not her?

oh! seriously? i hope not, i like her! i mean i like almost every girl this season