Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

Re: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2810459;
    It means that there's a lot going on and it's not cohesive, or pretty much there isn't a pattern or easy flow.
    What do you mean by that too? (:
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Re: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;2810548;
    What do you mean by that too? (:
    Well as you can see, everyone in C4 was wearing some sort of jean, in C5 they wore white, in C6 they wore black bathing suits, in C7 they wore metallic swimsuits, in C8 they wore bathing suits that had a similar color to their skin tone, and in C9 they wore bathing suits that had colors that looked great with their skin tone. In those cycles they didn't have all different colors and clothing that didn't go when it was all put together, rather there was a pattern. Get it?
    omg, stunning~*~.

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2810562;
    Well as you can see, everyone in C4 was wearing some sort of jean, in C5 they wore white, in C6 they wore black bathing suits, in C7 they wore metallic swimsuits, in C8 they wore bathing suits that had a similar color to their skin tone, and in C9 they wore bathing suits that had colors that looked great with their skin tone. In those cycles they didn't have all different colors and clothing that didn't go when it was all put together, rather there was a pattern. Get it?
    OH that ! HAHA, thaanks for taking the time to explain it to me (:
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;2810254;
    Cycle 10 Pre-Makeover Fade Away Shot.
    Gosh I really do hope that the middle row isn't where the winner is placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cream;2810624;
    Gosh I really do hope that the middle row isn't where the winner is placed.
    That might just be a another speculation (:

ANTBF

Cycle 10's fadeout theme is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    dark blue and orange swimsuits
    . I have not seen it myself, but the same person that first revealed the promo mentioned it a while ago.

FORT Fanatic

Did I already express my hatred towards the fadeout for pre-makeovers in this thread? It's incredibly cramped, right behind Cycle 5's which is hands down the the most cramped. I really hope when they get to makeovers, they loosen it up a little. I love Cycle 8's and right after that Cycle 4's and Cycle 6's and Cycle 7's were ideal. I love Cycle 8's because you can see more of the body and it's probably the least cramped of any cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P;2810641;
    Cycle 10's fadeout theme is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    dark blue and orange swimsuits
    . I have not seen it myself, but the same person that first revealed the promo mentioned it a while ago.
    I heard lingeries & swimsuits, Id rather see something fresh, like a lingerie (:

FORT Fanatic

It's not confirmed as
    Click to see Spoiler:
    lingerie
    . The episode description said that they model
    Click to see Spoiler:
    lingerie
    but they do model it for a
    Click to see Spoiler:
    photoshoot in the same episode, whether it be for makeovers or for the weekly photoshoot

ANTBF

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2810665;
    Did I already express my hatred towards the fadeout for pre-makeovers in this thread? It's incredibly cramped, right behind Cycle 5's which is hands down the the most cramped. I really hope when they get to makeovers, they loosen it up a little. I love Cycle 8's and right after that Cycle 4's and Cycle 6's and Cycle 7's were ideal. I love Cycle 8's because you can see more of the body and it's probably the least cramped of any cycle.
    I know this cycles pre make-over fadeout looks like it was made by a kindergartener. They usually try to make it look like a genuine group shot, but this time they were like; screw it, let's just stack these bitches on top of one another. It's like they didn't put any thought at all into composition. Maybe it will work for the post make-over fadeout.. we'll have to wait and see.