Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

Re: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

I hope cycle 10 fadeaway isnt a bikini. They get old fast after Cycle 7.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

FORT Regular

Re: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

Paula is with Katarzyna... like TyRA is with her brown sisters??????

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hydrangea;2808533;
    actually, if you look at the original fadeaway (pre-makeover), kathleen is between natasha and renee. thus, the rule does not apply to cycle 8.
    But in the makeover shot, Renee and Nata are next to each other.
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;2808546;
    I hope cycle 10 fadeaway isnt a bikini. They get old fast after Cycle 7.
    well i think you dream might come true !
    because i already confirm that cycle 10 makeovers fade away photo is the girls wear Elle Macpherson lingerie !
    wait ! lingerie andd bikini are the SAME right ??

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2809302;
    well i think you dream might come true !
    because i already confirm that cycle 10 makeovers fade away photo is the girls wear Elle Macpherson lingerie !
    wait ! lingerie andd bikini are the SAME right ??
    It's never specified if they wear her lingerie for the makeover photoshoot or for the weekly photoshoot.

Bikinis are swimwear. Lingerie are undergarments that are supposed to be visually appealing.

SOme should post the Cycle 10 fadeway shot here.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Cycle 5 - 9 fadeaway pictures are wrong since they miss the girls eliminated in the first, second or even third elimination depending on the cycle!
    C5 - Ashley
    C6 - Kathy
    C7 - Christian
    C8 - Kathleen, Samantha
    C9 - Mila, Kimberly

Cycle 10 Pre-Makeover Fade Away Shot.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

What do people mean when Cycle 3's fadeway shot looks busy? What does it mean by that.

Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;2810260;
    What do people mean when Cycle 3's fadeway shot looks busy? What does it mean by that.
    It means that there's a lot going on and it's not cohesive, or pretty much there isn't a pattern or easy flow.
    omg, stunning~*~.