Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

Re: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

the strongest ones imo
    best of cycle in red

cycle 4- kahlen, naima
    cycle 5- kim, nicole, bre, lisa, nik
    cycle 6- jade, brooke, joanie
    cycle 7- amanda, jaeda, aj
    cycle 8- brittany, renee
    cycle 9- heather, jenah, bianca (more to do with the actual makeover)
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

Re: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

yeah !
    cycle 9 one are GREAT in individual but when they join together .it looks weird
    i also have a question : the join up the girls in different position right after that cycle is end right ?! or they already did during they filming ?

My rating (in order of the cycles)

C1- No offense, but It was just straight up ugly . It looked like someone did it on paint
    C2- It improved, looked more realistic. The only time they have done a full body group shot. The bakcground wasnt all the good though.
    C3- I love it, thats when it started, the fade away shots that you see today.
    C4- SO AWESOME ! it was place nicely, no ones is like popping out of the screen or anything. Plus the nude shot makes it more modelesque.
    C5- I adore this fade away shot, they all look like Ice Princess (: It's overall average
    C6- Thats when they started doing swimsuits ! It looks okay, they coudve done better.
    C7- This fade away shot looks stunning, the brown background makes everyone stand out.
    C8- FAVORITE!! one of my favorite ones ! It just looks so beautiful. It has the egyptian-modern feel to it .
    C9- I liked the swimsuits but thr background wasnt all the good. The girls coudve been placed better .
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

I love cycle 8,fade away shoot.

really well put.

Cycle 1: Elyse 7 Katie

Cycle 2: Yoanna & the one girl in the front row on the floor

Cycle 3: Norelle & Kim

Cycle 4: Rebecca, Brittany, Kahlen, Sarah, Tatiana, & Brita [FADE AWAY]

Cycle 5: Kyle, Bre, & Kim

Cycle 6: Gina, Leslie, Joanie, Danielle, & Mollie Sue [GREAT FADE AWAY]

Cycle 7: Brooke, Amanda, & AJ

Cycle 8: Jael, Nata, Renee, Diana, Felicia, & Sarah Von [GREAT FADE AWAY]

Cycle 9: Heather, Victoria, Janet [the first one with all thirteen is the one that more girls did better in]
    Last edited by astrotronix; 01-11-2008 at 01:42 PM.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

possible spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    ever since cycle four, the winner has been next to the girl in the corner, or in the corner

these are before makeovers one .i try my best to find all
    cycle 3 : *i'll try*
    eva winning

naima winning

*i'll try*
    nicole winning

danielle winning

cycle 7 :

carridee winning

cycle 8 :

jaslene winning

cycle 9 :
    saleisha winning is too paintful to post

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar

Its the girl thats 2nd to the furthest either side. As someone pointed out, not smack dab in the middle, not on the very corner either.
    beauty is only skin deep.

FORT Regular

Derekt... How is your theory for the future winner? How ? give me details..
    i don't know..why in the last cicles, the whole 13 girls are not in this photo with the make overs and the sexy suits.. ???!!
    Naima,Brittany(c4),Caridee,Ama nda (c7),Natasha and Jenah are the sexiest stunning girls for these photoshoot..

Quote Originally Posted by Franco_Brittany;2750844;
    Derekt... How is your theory for the future winner? How ? give me details..
    i don't know..why in the last cicles, the whole 13 girls are not in this photo with the make overs and the sexy suits.. ???!!
    Naima,Brittany(c4),Caridee,Ama nda (c7),Natasha and Jenah are the sexiest stunning girls for these photoshoot..
    i'm not sure if you really watch ANTM or not
    because after the girls received their new makeovers .the show will change the fade away photo and this is sad to the previous elimated girl because they going to look 'dissappear'