Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

Re: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

yeah,me too,the editing was blah!The girls Hands are EVERYWHERE on the picture!
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

Re: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P;2827903;
    I really don't like the way the group shot has been composed. Why couldn't they have done something like this...
    Thats a good one (:
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

I really don't like the way the group shot has been composed. Why couldn't they have done something like this...
    i like this one soo much more.

Cuz I got it like that d.u.m.b.o.'s Avatar

omg
    katarzyna's fingers are gross and rectangular. damn

Cuz I got it like that d.u.m.b.o.'s Avatar

OMG I LOVE THAT SO MUCH MORE
    you don't have to do this if you don't want to but I would love you a million times if you did so would you mind making that into a high res version, then put it up on image shack or some photo site and then pm it to me please please please. its beautiful!!

is soo obvious that stacy-ann is going to elimated next .because she is too 'pop' out from the photo
    hello ! remember victoria and janet ?

Im STILL lovin' Aimee!!! CDUBB101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2827552;
    [IMG][/IMG]
    other version
    its wierd, my top 6 made 2 lines down (Lauren, Marvita, Aimee, Katarzyna, Dominique, and Claire) hmmm very strange.....
    Im really missing Aimee!

ANYA FTW!!!

You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna shine... ~Jason Mraz