Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

Re: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

I hope its Atalya who gets eliminated first.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

I ♥ Nymphs on Acid. bigmofobuba's Avatar

Re: ANTM all cycle fade away photo judgement.prediction & comparison ! *exclusive*

Quote Originally Posted by derekt;2810802;
    in cycle 5 & 6 ! the first girl who elimated is place at the same spot !
    in cycle 7-8-9 the first girl who is elimated also in the same spot

here is the HIGH QUANLITY OF CYCLE 10 PRE-MAKEOVERS

have a feelings that amis might first to go because she seem too 'pop' out in the photo :nono i hope is not her
    That is a terrible layout. It's so busy and annoying. I mean how hard would it be to make a clean layout like this?

Last edited by bigmofobuba; 02-26-2008 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmofobuba;2812142;
    That is a terrible layout. It's so busy and annoying. I mean how hard would it be to make a clean layout like this?

omg this is amazing...also much better than just having the girls faces...i think they need to hire you to do photoshoping
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

great job ! your artwork is amazing

Its amazing, hopefully the makeover will turn out something like that.
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

AMAZING ! love it

The Cycle 10 fadeaway shot looks glamourous & almost couture like.

I ♥ Nymphs on Acid. bigmofobuba's Avatar

Cycle 10

Last edited by bigmofobuba; 03-06-2008 at 01:29 AM.

THE SAD THINGS IS

anya is not going to win because this isn't her best photo
    katazyna is not going to win too

lauren have HUGE CHANCES of winning
    THE WINNER OF EACH CYCLE ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST POSES OF ENTIRE GROUP with exception saleisha *roll eyes*

on the contrary, i think anya has a good pose.
    Birds of the same feather make one helluve featherduster