Danielle's elephant shot

Cycle 7:
    Michelle's bulimia shot

Cycle 8:
    Natasha's gender bender shot

Cycle 9:
    Lisa's gargoyle shot

Re: Best Photos from Each Cycle

Cycle 1: Elyse's Snake: The absolute best photograph in the history of ANTM, point blank, period!

Cycle 2: Mercedes' Wire: There was such a fierce intensity in this shot, she didn't even have to do the whole over the top "LOOK AT ME I'M SO FIERCE!! thing that alot of antm girls have to do in order to earn the judge's praise.

Cycle 3: Yaya's Jamaican Swimwear: Out of all the pictures in Cycle 3, this is the one shot I could picture in an actual fashion magazine. Everything is perfect. The set, lighting, her makeup, out fit, her pose, her expression. Perfection.

Cycle 4: Naima's Dancer in Cape Town: All season I prefered Kahlen, but this shot made Naima look like a REAL working model. Too bad she couldn't keep that up...

Cycle 5: Nik's Country Couture: She is really working it OUT in this shot. She looks like a wonderful statuesque goddess. I could also picture this shot in a fashion magazine as well. Gorgoues set, wardrobe, pose, etc.

Cycle 6: Joanie's Future Career: She looks wonderful in this shot. Period. There's not much else I can say, other that she rocked it out.

Cycle 7: Michelle's Wobbly Runway: I am amazed by the fact that Michelle couldn't walk to save her life, yet she pulled out this shot. See Yaya and Nik for the reason I chose this shot. (The part about the set, outfit etc. You know the drill)

Cycle 8: Jaslene's Men's Magazine: She looked the best during this shoot. Great face, pose, etc, and looks like a real ad for swimwear.

Cycle 9: I couldn't decide on just 1 shot, so I chose 3:
    3: Ebony's Gargoyle: I thought for sure that she would have made the final 3 after seeing this, and her flower shots. I was practically blindsided by the way she worked it out, and I expect to see her walking the runways of Paris soon. Great Pose, facial expression, and the outfit looks marvelous on her.

2: Jenah's Rock Climbing: She really looks like an editorial model. This is the best of the bunch that week. She makes that crappy outfit look so good that when I get, I will buy it!

1: Lisa's Negative effects of Smoking: The best of the cycle. She was robbed of the first callout, and deserved to win. Her face was soooooo beautiful, and her body was fantastic, she made the glamorous half look so amazing that I wanted to go out and start smoking 10 packs a day. Then I saw the 'tragic' half.

OMG I can't believe that I forgot my other two wives, besides Chantal.

1) Leslie' career (criminal justice) shot. So FIERCE!~

2) Kyle's country couture. This was a great picture. I actually think that her picture looked better than Kim's.

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

Cycle 1: Elyse's snake shot. This was amazing.
    Cycle 2: Shandi's Solstice, without a doubt.
    Cycle 3: Eva's spider
    Cycle 4: Naima's Covergirl, Kahlen's Wrath, Kahlen's Springbok, Brittany's kloofing
    Cycle 5: Lisa's Country Couture
    Cycle 6: Joanie's elephant, Joanie's bikini, Joanie's future career
    Cycle 7: Caridee's B&W, Caridee's elephant, Melrose's Water Nymph
    Cycle 8: Brittany's Ice Cream, Brittany's Men's Magazine, Renee's Men's Magazine
    Cycle 9: Jenah's Rock Climbing, Jenah's Moss, Chantal's Burning Car, Jenah's Final Covergirl, Lisa's Covergirl, Lisa's Gargoyles

FORT Regular

Cycle One: Elyse's Snake Shot. This shot is so simple, but it really sticks in your mind in a way that most other photos don't.

Cycle Two: Mercedes' Final Beauty Shot. I don't know why she has all the wires or the crazy hair, and it really makes me want to know more!

Cycle Three: Yaya's Spider Shot. LOVE, love loveeee it. I'd probably vote it as the best picture in ANTM history.

Cycle Four: Naima's African Dancing Shot. Very tough call - this was my favorite cycle and I liked a lot of shots, but this photo looks ready to be put in a magazine to me.

Cycle Five: Nicole's Covergirl Shot. I thought I was going to pick one of Nik's many great photos (since I'm not the biggest fan of Nicole, or cycle 5 for that matter...) but Nicole's covergirl shot is beauuutiful! She really nailed it, IMO.

Cycle Six: Danielle's Elephant Shot. I'm not a big fan of the whole shot, but the close-up on her is so pretty! It was definitely between this and her Swimsuit Shot.

Cycle Seven: None...gross. Kidding! I'd have to choose between Caridee's Bullfighting Shot and Anchal's Hairwars Shot. The two best shots of a disappointing cycle.

Cycle Eight: Jaslene's High School Drop-out Shot. The body language and gaze fit the shot perfectly! Renee's Men's Magazine Shot is a close second.

Cycle Nine: Victoria's Rock-Climbing Shot. She looks so...different, but somehow it's mesmerizing. I would have loved to have seen more shots from her on the show, but alas! 'Twas not to be, I guess.

This was fun! What a nice trip down memory lane...

I'm lazy...

Cycle 6: Sara's; Joanie's; Danielle'; and Kari's bald shot, Kari's and Danielle's Ice Queen, Danielle's Falling Fairy Tales, Leslie's Career Goals, Brooke's and Joanie's Krumping, Joanie's and Brooke's P&B Shot, Jade's; Furonda's and Joanie's Doll Shot, Joanie's and Sara's Elephant Shot.

Cycle 8: Brittany's, Sarah's and Felicia's Candy Shot, Sarah's Crime Scenes, Jaslene's High School, Renee's Female Maganize, Renee's Aborigenal, Felicia's High School, Brittany's Crime Scene, Brittany's Mens Maganize.

Cycle 9: Lisa's Smoking Shot, Victoria's Smoking Shot, Jenah's Rock Climbing, Ebony's Gargoyle, Lisa's Gargoyle, Jenah's Gargoyle, Chantal's Recycling, Sarah's Recycling, Chantal's Great Wall, Jenah's Flowers, Sarah's Flowers, Saleisha's Lion and Dragon, Chantal's Lion and Dragon.

I give up;

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Cycle 1:
    Adrianne's snake beauty shot/Elyse's snake beauty shot

Cycle 2:
    Yoanna's helmet shot/Mercedes' high fashion beauty shot/Shandi's solstice ad

Cycle 3:
    Amanda's CG photo/Yaya's spider shot

Cycle 4:
    Michelle's zodiac, Michelle's wonder bra ad, Naima's african dance shot, Kahlen's sprinkbok picture, Kahlen's 7 deadly sins, Kahle and Brittany's creature photo (the one they did final 5)

Cycle 5:
    Nicole's CG shot, Nik's country couture photo, Bre's plastic surgery photo, Kim's wild boyz photo, and all the B&W savage photos except Jayla's..

Cycle 6:
    Danielle's bald photo, Sara's bald photo, Nnenna's bald photo, Danielle's elephant shot, Joanie's future career, krumping, doll, mermaid, and Furonda's future career photo

I have to go now, Ill finish later..
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

Cycle 1:
    Elyse's snake beauty shot

Cycle 2:
    Mercedes' high fashion beauty shot

Cycle 3:
    Yaya's spider shot

Cycle 4:
    Brittany's kloofing

Cycle 5:
    Nicole's country couture

Cycle 6:
    Sara's bald photo

Cycle 7:
    Melrose hair wars/Eugena bull fight/Michelle hair wars (tie)

Cycle 8:
    have to say it...Jaslene's high school stereotypes

Cycle 9:
    Ebony's flower shot
    Last edited by TunaFests; 12-29-2007 at 09:04 PM.

cycle 1: elyse, shannon, adrianne's snake shoot

cycle 2: mercedes' last beauty shot, yoanna's last beauty shot, shandi's sunglasses photo, yoanna+shandi's nude

cycle 3: yaya's spider pic, amanda's anime pic

cycle 4: brittany's kloofing pic, naima's dancing pic, kahlen's springbok pic

cycle 5: nik's b&w beauty shot, kim's beauty shot, jayla's plastic surgery

cycle 6: nnenna's bald pic

cycle 7: michelle's bulimia pic, michelle's hairwars pic, michelle's b&w, aj's carnivore pic, eguena's matador pic, eugena's covergirl, cari's covergirl

cycle 8: jaslene's high school stereotype, natasha's dead pic

cycle 9: jenah's moss, ebony's gargoyle, jenah's burning car, chantal's burning car, chantal's great wall, jenah's great wall
    Bring on cycle 11. cycle 10's winner = YUCK.

Cycle 1: Elyse's snake, Adrianne's nude

Cycle 2: Mercedes' final beauty shot, Shandi's Solstice, Xiomara's Grace Jones, Yoanna's final beauty shot, Mercedes' Solstice

Cycle 3: Yaya's spider

Cycle 4: Brittany's African dance, Christina's lust and 1-800 Flowers, Michelle's Aquarius

Cycle 5: Nik's Bollywood/country couture/plastic surgery, Nicole's black and white, Lisa's plastic surgery, Cassandra's superhero, Sarah's superhero

Cycle 6: Nnenna's bald, Brooke's krumping, Danielle's falling fairytale/singer/elephant, Joanie's housewife, Furonda's elephant

Cycle 7: Eugena's scary black and white, AJ's wobbly runway, Caridee's hair wars, Amanda's model stereotype, Eugena's CoverGirl

Cycle 8: Jaslene and Felicia's high school stereotypes, Jael's four personalities, Dionne's memorable ANTM moments, Dionne's men's mag, Renee's women's mag and Aboriginal dance, Natasha's four personalties and men's mag

Cycle 9: Sarah/Bianca/Victoria's smoking, Bianca and Ebony's gargoyle, Sarah/Saleisha/Jenah's recylables, Heather's burning car, Lisa's CG queen, Saleisha's Great Wall

I'm probably forgetting some.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast