Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What did you like to see in cycle 10 *crazy version*

Re: what did you like to see in cycle 10 *crazy version*

and and i want to see a girl throw up in a photoshoot.haha

-Swimsuit Photoshoot with Nigel

He'd like that immensely and so would I.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by queenegoist;2735134;
    -Swimsuit Photoshoot with Nigel

He'd like that immensely and so would I.
    haha i don't think that would happen.

ok here is what i wanna see...since its coming back to nyc yeahhh.
    1)i want to see more than 13 girls uhhh 14, 15 or maybe 16 just not 13 anymore.
    2)a nice but small spaceous apartment or loft a la cycle 1,2 & 3...with 4 rooms and each room has bunk beds at least 2 bathrooms a living area, phone booth,nice size kitchen,runway & photoshoot practice area and a fax machine instead of tyra mail to make it more legit like modelling.
    3)i wanna see tall modelesque girls like cycle 9 but better....i wanna see a black girl thats from africa with heavy dark skin long legs and body and a nice face...no more Bianca's, saleisha's,dionne,whitney,cass andra,felicia,monique,eugena,b re,robin etc type of girls cause they arent fashionable uhhh..i wanna see the same thing for the white girls, i wanna see red heads, blonde, brunnett,dark hair,....no more heather c2,bethany,anna,leah,kristi,je nnipher,brooke etc...i wanna see more shandi like girls thats what modelling is about.
    4)i wanna see edgyer makeovers....stop putting messed up weaves in girls hair or giving girls looks that we all know don't work...i wanna see bob hair cuts, pixie hair cuts, long bangs etc...
    5)challenges must be exciting uhhh we are in new york now and their are plenty of high end stores for the girls to shop and buy clothes and do challenges from..heck even target in new york city is fierce compared to others in america...but please make it intresting...
    6)prizes ok seventeen needs to go get teen vogue,elle,cosmopolitan,claire ,harpaz bazzar etc anything relating to fashion kind of magazine...heck if you have to beg anna wintour for vogue do it(by the way American vogue is so boring omg)...also they should get a car you know something they can keep...Australia change theirs every year...even if its a consoulation prize of 5000 dollars spending money do it...also get them better agencies.
    7)i want to see more runway practice and not that one episode bull we see every week.
    8)final runways please let it be like cycle 1 & 2 with an audience no more themes.
    9)better editing gosh are people that lazy?!
    10)Juding panels that have to do with modelling.
    11)i want to see the girls go on casting calls.
    12)when it gets down to the final 3 change up the formula i mean do something totally different gosh.
    13)website please make it look intresting cw is boring as hell and try to bring back the old cycles as well...make the website look like canada cycle 2 or australia...also try to incorportate the themes in the actually season or photoshoot.
    14)change the panel around get rid of nigel and let mr jay or some other person who knows fashion on the panel.....also get a better photoshoot director like nole' and get better make up artist and clothes etc..
    15)finally photoshoots gosh this is a big one...their are so many great ideas for photoshoots just look on the photoshoot forums and choose as many as you like (also execute them correctly and stop photoshopping so much)...i mean we as fort came up with incrediable ideas that you can't go wrong...also new york city have many places you can go and do outstanding shoots....o0o and when the girls show up to judging make sure they look neat and tidy at least have them all show up in blue jeans and a white wife beater and their hair pulled back in one (if they have).
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

i want a fierce girl who always got called first when taking photo at the judging.

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2735111;
    No, no, Adrienne, Cassie, Kahlen, Rebecca, Nicole - 5, CariDee (not sure), Brittany - 7, Chantal and Jenah got weaves. (not black)

Robin, Danielle, Furonda, Eugena, Monique, Cassandra - 8, Ebony - 9 and Saleisha got weaves. (black)

Shannon, Kesse, Mercedes, Xiomara, Toccara, Kelle, Keenyah, Tiffany, Coryn, Leslie and Whitney got extensions. (all)

But um, weaves are okay if the tracks don't show and they aren't ratty like Brittany or Jenah's.
    what's the difference? (extensions and weaves)

Yeah, I don't want unmodelesque black girls anymore like Ambreal or Brandy. I want gorgeous black girls like Monique, Eugena and Felicia.

I wonder what would happen if Janice was back on panel for C9, Haha Victoria. Meow.

I want to see less kissing-ass people and Nigel! And them to stay in LA. And I want Tyra to get a NORMAL hairstyle. More fun in the house, ala Cycle 4,5.
    Homeless: Fatima Lingerie: Marvita Meat: Lauren Beauty Shot: Stacy Ann Music: Katarzyna Feurzabruta: Fatima Jet Setters: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Couture: Domininique Movie Icons: Anya CG Commercial: Anya CG Photo: Whitney

and and! a tall long hair girl with really nice pretty eyes and a full lips!

yeah, that's why I love cycle 5. every episode a fight. Cycle 3 the house was very fun too.

a b**** fight on the judging room.haha like A Shot Of Love With Tila.