Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Who Has the WORST Portfolio in ANTM History?

Re: Who Has the WORST Portfolio in ANTM History?

Quote Originally Posted by _Reality Junkie;2912758;
    I'm shocked that you stated that Furonda had one of the worst portfolios. IMO, her only really bad shot was the Bald Beauty Shot, however, her elephant, doll, krumping, and career shots were quite great. Dionne also wasn't too bad, her ANTM moments, Crime Scene Victims, Aboriginal Dancing, and Candy shots were pretty good, but she totally regressed back to her initial weaknesses in Australia. Bre was also underrated, her Wildboys, Modern Art, Phonebooth, and Plastic Surgery shots were pretty good, IMO.

For worst portfolio, I can only count girls from about eighth place on, as the ones who are eliminated earlier don't get a fighting chance.

C1 - Robyn
    C3 - Ann
    C4 - Tatiana
    C5 - Kyle
    C7 - Eugena, Jaeda (I only liked Eugena's Scary/Sexy, Matadors, and CG; Jaeda's Scary/Sexy)
    C8 - Whitney
    C9 - Bianca (only liked Warriors and Burning Car), Ambreal (she sucked after Flowers), Saleisha (for the amount of time that she had, she only had four good shots, none amazing)
    C10 - Stacy Ann (for the repetition in her poses, although her Paint was great), Dominique (for lack of versatility)

Overall, considering the length of time she was there, I would probably have to go with Whitney (C8).

Tatiana?this coming from someone who though Fouranda had a good portfolio? Tatianas one bad shot was her 7 deadly sin shot... admittley she deserved to be in the bottom 2 but michelle definitly should have been sent home instead of Tatiana. Tatiana would have kicked ass in south africa and could have definitly made it into the top 3 instead of Keenyahs fat ass
    Last edited by Lee1287; 04-12-2008 at 12:26 AM.
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1287;2912819;
    Tatiana?this coming from someone who though Fouranda had a good portfolio? Tatianas one bad shot was her 7 deadly sin shot...
    i agree.
    tatiana took great pics
    I'll miss Alamela.

whitney from cycle 8. to me, the worst portfolio to date.
    i keep bleeding love.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1287;2912819;
    Tatiana?this coming from someone who though Fouranda had a good portfolio? Tatianas one bad shot was her 7 deadly sin shot... admittley she deserved to be in the bottom 2 but michelle definitly should have been sent home instead of Tatiana. Tatiana would have kicked ass in south africa and could have definitly made it into the top 3 instead of Keenyahs fat ass
    IMO, while Furonda was not one of the absolute best of C6, she was indeed underrated. For cycle 4, I feel that taking into account how far she made it, Tatiana's portfolio was weaker than that of her competitors; I think that everyone else in the F7 took better photos than she did. But, I did not say that she had one of the worst portfolios out of all of the girls in ANTM history; but my belief is that for C4, she was the weakest. Side-note, I do believe that Michelle was more deserving as she had a stronger look than Tatiana, and I feel that pre-South Africa, Keenyah was more deserving, as well.
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;2912797;
    Furonda had really bad posture and she carried herself in a strange way. It also didn't help that it looked like she wan't taking anything seriously.

Dionne lucked out. The judges even said in her crime scene pic that if there wasn't a cool background then it would be a boring shot.
    Furonda may have had her issues, but these problems, IMO, were not prevalent in her photographs, which should be the sole basis of what we are rating the contestants on. As for Dionne, compared to the other girls of cycle 8, she did not do as poorly as people make out. She never took an amazing photo, but other than her swimsuit set, I don't feel that she ever did all that bad either.
    My Winners: Elyse, Shandi, Yaya, Kahlen, Nicole, Danielle, CariDee, Natasha, Jenah, Anya

FORT Newbie

Cycle 1: Kesse
    Cycle 2: Jenascia(sp?)
    Cycle 3: Ann
    Cycle 4: Tatiana
    Cycle 5: Kim
    Cycle 6: Mollie Sue
    Cycle 7: Jaeda
    Cycle 8: Whitney
    Cycle 9: Victoria
    Cycle 10: Stacey Ann

Quote Originally Posted by _Reality Junkie;2914326;
    IMO, while Furonda was not one of the absolute best of C6, she was indeed underrated. For cycle 4, I feel that taking into account how far she made it, Tatiana's portfolio was weaker than that of her competitors; I think that everyone else in the F7 took better photos than she did. But, I did not say that she had one of the worst portfolios out of all of the girls in ANTM history; but my belief is that for C4, she was the weakest. Side-note, I do believe that Michelle was more deserving as she had a stronger look than Tatiana, and I feel that pre-South Africa, Keenyah was more deserving, as well.

Furonda did ok consdering how bad she started out, IMO Furonda should have been the first one sent home though honestly. Michelle had an ok look and some good pictures but in honestly looking at the seven deadly sin pics i take back what i said about Tatiana deserving her bottom 2, she deserved bottom 3.. Keenyah and Michelle should have been the bottom 2 w/ Keenyah going home.
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

Cycle 1: No one really...except for maybe Tessa, but only cause she had one picture lol
    Cycle 2: Heather
    Cycle 3: Kelle, I love her to death, and she is so pretty in person, and I really think she was sabotaged during the show, but...the pictures they did choose for her were really awful.
    Cycle 4: Noelle
    Cycle 5: Sarah
    Cycle 6: Kari
    Cycle 7: Megg, again, such a great person, but her pictures were pretty bad.
    Cycle 8: Whitney and Diana, they just slid by cause they were plus size and Tyra wanted to promote that, they had awful pictures and should not have been granted favoritism at all.
    Cycle 9: Ambreal, maybe Janet
    Cycle 10: so far, Whitney, I only liked one picture from Whitney so far and thats the musical genre, and even then, she isnt doing much.

Cycle 1: Ebony.
    Cycle 2: Xiomara
    Cycle 3: Kelle, Toccara, Ann.
    Cycle 4: Michelle.
    Cycle 5: Coryn, Diane, Sarah, BRE!
    Cycle 6: Kathy, Wendy, Gina, Brooke, Furonda!
    Cycle 7: Jaeda x_x Megg.
    Cycle 8: Whitney, Jael.
    Cycle 9: Saleisha, Ambreal.
    Cycle 10: Ehm... Stacy-Ann
    Homeless: Whitney. Makeover: Fatima. Lingerie: Aimee.Meat Packing District: Anya.Beauty Shot with Paint: Dominique.Musical Genres: Katarzyna.Fuerzabruta: Fatima. Airplane: Dominique. CoverGirl Commercial: Fatima. Roman Castle Couture: Dominique. Famous Movie Icons: Fatima

FORT Fogey

Cycle 1: Robin
    Cycle 2: Xiomara, Bethany
    Cycle 3: Kelle, Ann
    Cycle 4: Lluvy
    Cycle 5: Sarah, Bre
    Cycle 6: Brooke
    Cycle 7: Jaeda
    Cycle 8: Whitney
    Cycle 9: Ambreal, Bianca, Saleisha
    Cycle 10: Dominique, Stacy Ann