Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Who Has the WORST Portfolio in ANTM History?

Re: Who Has the WORST Portfolio in ANTM History?

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2726365;
    thank you!!! i don't know whats going on but cycle 5 is definitely the worst...slim pickings no those girls i put are definitely the worst of their cycle...yeah Sarah's couture was really underrated i taught she looked damm good like she could definitely get ist page or front cover of a high end magazine with that picture...as for better than coryn's idk i taught they both did a fabulous job if not the only pair where both did an outstanding job
    I seriously thought Coryn was a post-op tranny when she was on the show and kept waiting for when they were gonna announce her "big" secret.

I thought C5 easily had the worst cast of girls, only barely a handful should've made the cut.
    Although I supposed they chose the lesser of the two evils, some of the unchosen girls in casting were horrific.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2726391;
    I seriously thought Coryn was a post-op tranny when she was on the show and kept waiting for when they were gonna announce her "big" secret.

I thought C5 easily had the worst cast of girls, only barely a handful should've made the cut.
    Although I supposed they chose the lesser of the two evils, some of the unchosen girls in casting were horrific.
    hun i taught the same thing when i saw her i was like ewwwww she mad muscular...but her makeover changed all of that imo...its sad when the feminie looking girls couldn't even photograph as well as the masculine looking girls .

once again we both are on the same page...alot of the fort members think Cycle 7 & 8 were bad but god 5 gets 1st place....and your right alot of the girls who didn't make the cut weren't that good neither...infact only 5 of them really belong their...everyone else can go
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Oh, Lluvy. Hers was so bizarre. She just could not work her face at that point so she ended up looking like an alien or something. But she really has an amazing face and I am a huge fan of her post-show work. She's finally figured it out.

Others that were terrible: Bethany. Saleisha. Ann's was pretty bad. Bianca. Eugena pulled off maybe three good photos.
    shut up, tyty.

put a S in WORST because there's soo many lol

robin ! kelle ! madaglena *even she only had one* brandy ! ebony from cycle 5 ! eugena ! jeada ! dionne ! dora saleisha the explorer ! beyonker !

team anya for the win :) antmislove's Avatar

oh suckleisha without a doubt. Worst portfolio among the winners.
    Don't worry, anya. I still love you

I agree. Out of all the winners, Saleisha has the worst portfolio.

cycle 1 _ nicole
    cycle 2 _ bethany
    cycle 3 _ ann
    cycle 4 _ lluvy
    cycle 5 _ sarah
    cycle 6 _ gina
    cycle 7 _ monique
    cycle 8 _ whitney
    cycle 9 _ bianca

5, 4, and 8 had a LOT of bad photos :|
    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

Kelle, Lluvy, Noelle, Whittney

FORT Fanatic

I honestly don't think Saleisha is one of the worst cycles. Saleisha has a mediocre portfolio but it's not horrible enough to be the worst. Horrible is what Kelle and Whitney's portfolios are. Saleisha has a few good photos like her Chinese Lions and her post-show photos while there are mediocre photos like her tires and Great Wall warriors and there are even horrible pictures like no-neck gargoyle and touching-herself tulip. While there are horrible pictures, it's not bad enough to be classified as the worst.

Bianca too. She had some good photos... and horrible photos.

FORT Fanatic

Obviously Saleisha. She has the weakest portfolio in ANTM history!