Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Who Has the WORST Portfolio in ANTM History?

Re: Who Has the WORST Portfolio in ANTM History?

Kelle, Jaeda, Eugena (except for the bullfighting) Bianca, Shroom.

lluvy,bianca,saleisha,jaeda,di onne
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Noelle from C4. And yeah, I'm including her faux-fierce alien picture.

And she was short too, gross.

I'll defend Jaeda slightly: her runway, makeover and b+w pics were not at all bad.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMacaroni;2725985;
    I honestly never saw anything top modelish with Dionne or Bianca. Kept for TV DRama
    omg thank you!!!...i so agree with you on that...and thats the fustrating thing about the show as well.
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by LucasArg;2725989;
    Jaeda, she is ugly.
    i agree with you...she was just a mess and her making it to 6th place is still a mistery...but i disagree with you when you said she was ugly..she isnt ugly its just the haircut that was given to her

Dionne has by far the worst preshow pic I've ever laid eyes on. I remember I was ready to throw C8 out the window right then and there.
    Until I saw Sam's modelicious pic.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

ok here is exactly how the list should go
    Cycle 1-no one at all they all had some decent photos and some bad ones.
    Cycle 2-Bethany & Heather all of their photos were boring but only Heathers eve picture was good.
    Cycle 3-Kelle i like her but her pictures said something else and i have a feeling it has alot to do with tyrantar thats when i noticed the sabotaging began.
    Cycle 4-Lluvy & Noelle i find lluvy to be intresting and her face is what exactly modelling is about but her photos didnt...and Noelle didnt look the part in either person nor portfolio.
    Cycle 5-Ebony,Sarah,Diane,Bre & Jayla ok this was a train wreck those girls i listed never took one spectacular photo that you can say "wow i can see her in a high end magazine" but i must say Sarah's coture photo was one of the best ive seen and her makeover was fantastic. as for the others they failed horribly.
    Cycle 6-Brooke i mean this girl was a joke she never ever screamed model to me and her wrongs were totally wrong for a reason.
    Cycle 7-Monique,Megg,Eugena,Jaeda i have no words but i did love Jaeda & Meggs runway photo they looked stunning and like highfashion models...but every other aspect they fail.
    Cycle 8-haha another one ok Kathleen,Whitney & Dione these three were train wrecks from the start to the end and they never screamed model.
    Cycle 9-Goomba & Bianca the worst of their cycles and the token black girls which is really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2726356;
    Cycle 5-Ebony,Sarah,Diane,Bre & Jayla ok this was a train wreck those girls i listed never took one spectacular photo that you can say "wow i can see her in a high end magazine" but i must say Sarah's coture photo was one of the best ive seen and her makeover was fantastic. as for the others they failed horribly.
    Exactly why I consider C5 the worst cycle.
    Slim pickings, no?

Sarah's couture photo is underrated and waaaay better than Coryn's.

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2726360;
    Exactly why I consider C5 the worst cycle.
    Slim pickings, no?

Sarah's couture photo is underrated and waaaay better than Coryn's.
    thank you!!! i don't know whats going on but cycle 5 is definitely the worst...slim pickings no those girls i put are definitely the worst of their cycle...yeah Sarah's couture was really underrated i taught she looked damm good like she could definitely get ist page or front cover of a high end magazine with that picture...as for better than coryn's idk i taught they both did a fabulous job if not the only pair where both did an outstanding job

I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar

Anna from cycle 2.

She doesnt have a portfolio.