Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/07

FORT Newbie

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

I think she sounded rather young and silly, personally.

FORT Fogey

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

I'm totally on the "leave Chantal Alone!" Train. She didn't get Jenah cut, it's not her fault Jenah didn't win, and she clearly knows Jenah much, much better than anyone here does, so if the air between them is clear then I don't see why it matters.

Yes, she's chatty, and a bit of a dumb blonde, but we got that from the show. I think she was the better choice for the win and loved the interview. I wish her the best of luck, because she has the goods.

CCL

Thanks for the interview, SV & Chantal.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2722910;
    I'm totally on the "leave Chantal Alone!" Train. She didn't get Jenah cut, it's not her fault Jenah didn't win, and she clearly knows Jenah much, much better than anyone here does, so if the air between them is clear then I don't see why it matters.

Yes, she's chatty, and a bit of a dumb blonde, but we got that from the show. I think she was the better choice for the win and loved the interview. I wish her the best of luck, because she has the goods.
    As for the dumb-blonde categorization, I think Chantal is much stronger than Caridee though I rooted for her and am still loving her.

FORT Fanatic

I think the reason why Chantal sounded so repetitive is because this was a media conference call meaning there was more than one person, right? If so, then some of the interviewers wouldn't really pay really close to what others had said before and somehow rephrase an already question into another.

Still, I'm so curious as to whether Chantal's a pure blond because of her CoverGirl WetSlicks picture. Hm.

I'm really surprised to see Chantal and Jenah be such close friends. The show portrayed Chantal being more close to Saleisha.

Oh, and Chantal talks a lot. A lot, a lot. Good thing her mouth can produce information. ♥

I'm tempted to call Chantal, Shawn-tell-a-lot. Heehee.

FORT Newbie

i think chantal is right!
    Jenah has illremarks(smorking,her language,drinking,etc),but chantal dislike to show it in public.so she didnt know how to say then.
    chantal love jenah!she doesnt want to hurt jenah forever!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-17-2007 at 08:51 PM.

FORT Fogey

I'm a Jenah lover but I see nothing wrong with Chantal, really.

Speaking of role model, I agree with Chantal that herself and Saleisha maybe a better choice than Jenah.
    Normally we want the kids to learn from someone who is positive and serious in everything. Saleisha is superbly positive, and Chantal is very mature in situations such as the bed fight. I'm not saying Jenah is not serious, but sometimes she wants to play, and it may appear to the kids in that way.

I don't know how to explain it more clearly. Jenah and Chantal are best friends, so Jenah herself saw nothing bad with the comment. Then why us, the outsiders?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CreamMilkSugar;2722826;
    Fed up with all the Jenah lovers picking on Chantal's comment on her. That was so impromptu, and it's not like it's her comment that causes Jenah's elimination! Even both of them have got over it now. What's the point of going over it again and again.

If one needs to pick on one tiny part and complains over and over again there's no end. She has been nice and sweet throughout he competition. Why not look at the positive things.
    I don't have anything against Chantal. It doesn't have anything about Jenah being eliminated. My problem was her up and saying Jenah was not a good role model. It was the way she said it. It was very mean. Chantal might be a nice person or whatver I just don't think her comment was neccesary.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2722269;
    I found this statement rather off-putting, as if to say Jenah doesn't care about children after raising her little sisters and crying because she missed them so much. Sounds like our runner-up has some growing up to do.

Thanks for all your hard work in getting these great interviews to us, ShrinkingViolet!

NO,NO,NO!
    she didnt say"Jenah doesn't care about children" .
    she just meant jenah drinking, smoking,her language, etc.but its so hard for
    her to point out it.so……she was forced to say these words.

She is definitely a dumb blonde.
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9