Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/07

Team SaraaNicolelReneea. snowyan's Avatar

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

i hope that i can see you next time, in a modelling agency website Hah!
    I should keep my mouth shut .

FORT Fan

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

i disagree with Chantal about Lisa. that commercial of Lisa was the pits. You cannot even edit around her mistakes even if she said everything that was supposed to be scripted. her facial expression was a disaster. at least heather kept a glow and a smile with her mistakes. it just shows you they don't know how this business really is and they are all for a rude awakening.LOL

but Chantal is adorable. she talks too much. haha

Premium Member

We’re just better role models because I really care about children.
    I found this statement rather off-putting, as if to say Jenah doesn't care about children after raising her little sisters and crying because she missed them so much. Sounds like our runner-up has some growing up to do.

Thanks for all your hard work in getting these great interviews to us, ShrinkingViolet!

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Wow, she talks A LOT! SV typed so much for this interview ahaha.
    After this interview, I still like Chantal, maybe not as much as before, but I still like her. I think she is just confused about the whole Jenah situation and needs some time to think about it.

And I agree with Marleybone, Jenah doesn't care about children? She has to take care of her 2 sisters, if that's not caring then I don't know what is.

Dax

Maybe she was nervous. The show pretty much proved that she gets nervous a lot. Enrique Iglesias' video, the last runway.

If there was an energy crisis, her mouth would save the world. Blah, blah, blah, blah..........

FORT Fogey

Chantal is a beautiful girl, but I'm sorry, she is a prime example of why blondes have the reputation that they do.

Great questions during the interview SV. I thought Chantal was thinking too logically when she said that Jenah and Lisa was her biggest competition on ANTM. In a sense she was correct because those two always took great pictures and they were more at the same level as she was.

When I watch the show, I tend to be more wary of contestants who advance far on poor photos rather than on great photos because it means that they are likely favorites of the judges. IMO, those contestants are usually the toughest in the competition to beat. I guess it was hard for Chantal to see things that way while she's in the competition.

Wow. Reading those comments about Jenah was kind of shocking. How could she say that Jenah's not a good role model for kids? Like she's implying Jenah doesn't really care about children...are you serious? Yet she took care of her little sisters. I found that totally inappropriate, and she sounded a little too cocky behind all that talking. Pretty girl, but I think she needs think before she speaks.

Other than that, great interview SV!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2722269;
    I found this statement rather off-putting, as if to say Jenah doesn't care about children after raising her little sisters and crying because she missed them so much. Sounds like our runner-up has some growing up to do.

Thanks for all your hard work in getting these great interviews to us, ShrinkingViolet!
    I think she meant in their marketing appeal. Chantal is more "Seventeen" whereas Jenah's like "Nylon" or "WWD", I think she was trying to imply in MODELING standards, Jenah isn't really for kids. I agree for the most part.