Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/07

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

Wow. Jenah's what, a year or so younger than Chantal? Yet, based on this interview, and some of what we saw on TV, Jenah sounds way more mature.

We’re just better role models because I really care about children...Saleisha and myself are more . .concerned with doing the right thing always...Me and Saleisha are what I’d want my little sister to look up to and to become.
    Well guess what, Chantal? I would not want *my* little sister thinking it's appropriate and desirable behavior for a single woman who's only 19 to be shacking up with her boyfriend.

(Unless, of course, there were extenuating circumstances, which it certainly does not sound like here.)

That's my opinion.

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

I really don't like Chantal. What did she mean when she said that Jenah was a good model, but for adults? Stereotypical backstabbing dumb blonde.

FORT Newbie

I really like her.
    She is great and so sweetie.

Thanks for the interview.

Chantal is so likeable in this interview.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2721759;
    Obviously, you can tell I’m a talker

I love that quote from Chantal. Too funny.

I really loved this interview. Her answers can be a little confusing, but she seems so sincere and honest and just plain nice. I'm glad she's choosing not to concentrate on the negatives and instead to stay positive, because really negative stuff only brings you down. GO CHANTAL.

I'm glad she finally brought up that Lisa/Heather elimination. Heather should have gone home that week no doubt. There was no reason to keep her around for just one more week, especially when Lisa did better that week anyway. But oh well.

I'm loving Chantal even more after this interview. Doesn't she seem like no-nonsence kind of person? LOVE IT.

Fatima/Anya/StacyAnn/Kat Missez's Avatar

Chantal = Big Talker. She talks a lot. But I like people that talk a lot! Thats a good thing in my opinion. She really is amazing, this was a great interview. And when she talked about the elimination of Lisa. That was right, lisa deserved to stay. I hope she does great in life!
    ANTM = Eugena + Fatima =
    CNTM = Mo + Rebecca =

FORT Fogey

I think Chantal is probably the best contestant on ANTM in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time! I'm so sad she didn't win. Saleisha PAILED in comparison to Channie!

BESOS! and Good luck!

FORT Newbie

Loved this interview... It's totally "Chantal" just like her Covergirl commercial --- not very polished but you can totally feel her cute and real personality... She will grow and will be polished(and typical) in her interviews in a few years time just like all the other celebs but I would prefer to read a interview like that... More natural...

And for those who don't like Chantal after one interview, maybe you just never really liked her at the first place...

[mod edit] Go Chantal, I love you. :3
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-15-2007 at 02:28 PM.
    Jameka: ...Forgive those who seek revenge on me, oh God. You are the mother, God. You are the father, God.
    *camera zooms out*
    Jen: Oh, can we get white belts in here?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemusic;2722132;
    And for those who don't like Chantal after one interview, maybe you just never really liked her at the first place...
    Um, Chantal implied that Heather might not be a perfect, angel-like diety! HOW COULD SHE?!?!? :nono

lol