Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/07

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

I'm still smug she didnt mention Heather much.
    Question: What did you do in your downtime?
    Anya: We made up Couture Twister and Model-opoly! Katarzyna made it up.
    : Awwwwww!

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

Its so hilarious that her first name is Heather.
    Heather K > Heather J

I don't know what to think about Chantal. The part about her ans Saleisha being better role models for young girls is a little bit confusing. I don't really understand what she meant to say.
    But thanks for the interview
    I fail to recognise the correlation between "losing ten grand", "hospitalising Gorgeous" and "a good deal"

i still don't understand her comment on jenah during panel.
    1. tyra specifically asked the girl with the least TOP MODEL potential; not the girl with the least role model potential.
    2. she said jenah's modeling is for... older people?? she probably meant that young girls won't buy what jenah is selling because she isn't cute and bubbly. i don't deny that but she speaks english really well, why didn't she say that and instead made that really really harsh comment about the role model?? that was way off.
    3. in my country, we say that you know a person from his/her friends. so, if jenah was her best friend and she wasn't a good role model then chantal is also no good role model...

anyway, i want to believe that under all those lines and her panel statement, what she really meant was "jenah is the least covergirl material among the three of us".

beyond all these, that was a great interview and i have to say she is the bubbliest person ever, a really good-spirited girl and she talks way too much...

Haha Chantal did talk a lot. Her answers were kind of like merry-go-round though. I think the whole time she was just trying to stay neutral and not offending any person. That's why she needed to choose her words carefully and she repeated herself.

Nevertheless I still see her sincerity and spirit

Dax

Chantal is so cocky. It's obvious you were not going to win against Jenah. If you didn't win against Saleisha who was a worse portfolio then you were not going to win against Jenah who has a far better portfolio and a far better walk. Man...

And then she comes and say that she cares more about children and Jenah doesn't. It seems that she forgets that Jenah raised her little sisters. It's stupid.

All of the girls were really neutral about their opinions but Chantal really wasn't so professional. Even if you have strong opinions of someone, learn how to keep them for yourself because at the end the image that you are affecting is yours, not the image of the one you are bashing.

You are a great model and I still love you even that you repeated and repeated yourself but I lost something in this interview.

BTW, the interview was really cool. You guys are really awesome!!

when i finish reading this interview, i start to don't like Chantal... weird...

My word, she does talk a lot. I'm not too happy with her answers about Jenah not being a good role model, because I'm a young girl and I do look up to Jenah. So I don't see why Jenah can't be a good role model. But I think Chantal is cute and nice and stuff.

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by Yanz;2722002;
    when i finish reading this interview, i start to don't like Chantal... weird...
    Welcome to my club.

I still like her but not as much as I did.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE CHANTAL. i couldn't stop laughing at her answers. haha.. lol.. she was awesome. she said what she thinks. she said what you saw is what it is.. instead of coming here all byonker on us and saying '"i'm not a bitch. it's called editing". i love her.
    bring janice back. now.