Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/07

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

I love both Heather!!

K = J :love
    why are you copying me, clone?

Re: America’s Next Top Model 9: Media Conference Call Interview with Chantal, 12/13/0

Once she got going, she never stopped! but she seemed really nice, especially on her other interview...in which her answers were incredibly long and she didnt seem to breathe in between

Quote Originally Posted by Anchali;2721769;
    Chantal you B*TCH!!!
    I wont forget all comments out from your mouth about Jenah in the panel
    i think she "kicked" jenah because she just want to be the better one.
    you know, jenah and chantal are tend to be compared; "which of the blond is better?" (and the answer is obviously jenah! )

what makes me wonder is : why did she choose saleisha over jenah? her answer is a huge shock to me.

SV you did amazing interview!
    (but interview with jenah is still the most gripping interview this cycle! )

I love Chantal !!

FORT Fogey

I think I can understand her comment about Jenah in the panel now...

I love Chantal!! yeah! and I hope to see her picture more! I mean, more high quality fashion pictuers! Go Chantal!! I love your all! name, face and body shape.. I think this is what real-model have. Chantal!! I am so glad to see your interview. I really want you get a great agency and do an amazing jobs. I will support you forever. :]

What is mean 'heather J' and 'heather K'?? somebody explain to me please..:]
    K>J???K=J?? what's that mean??

Quote Originally Posted by waterblast;2721834;
    What is mean 'heather J' and 'heather K'?? somebody explain to me please..:]
    K>J???K=J?? what's that mean??
    i think it's between heather Kuzmich (heather) and heather Jones (Chantal), isnt it? k=kuzmich and j=jones. am i right?

Don't get me wrong, I love Chantal and she has so much potential
    But that girl is just so naive, "Oh, it wasn't unfair that Saleisha was there, we were all in that house together because we were on the same level! (Innocent gasp) Sure, she had some previous modeling experience, but Tyra wouldn't be that unfair! And it made it so it was more of a challenge for me! And anyway, she was the best role model, since that matters so much in the industry!"
    Girl, do you really think this show is fair and not rigged in any way?
    I just saw an hour per week of the four or five months you spent competing, and even I can see the favoritism
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Newbie

Great interview! SV, loved your questions the most.

Chantal seems very sweet to me and I am glad that she explained the whole Jenah situation a bit better because I was kind of pissed off about that...